A1 specs cameras.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Looks like the new A1 development in North Yorkshire is going to be Specs covered, as the first 2 yellow poles have gone up just north of Rainton services.

1 in the middle and the other just over the hump southbound.

Ken.

yep thats right , as long as the numpty car drivers realise that the 50 sign means you can actually do 50 and not 45 slowing to 35 when they see a camera

plus as well means if your driving a truck with a working limiter you won’t trigger them going flat out :wink:

Kenny1975:
plus as well means if your driving a truck with a working limiter you won’t trigger them going flat out :wink:

take your word for that

you’ll know when there actually working because they will put the camera signs up about 100yards before each camera otherwise you cant get nicked. alot of people dont know this. unless the rules have changed again other the last couple of month without them telling anyone

I would be very surprised as North Yorks is one of the very few councils that has a policy of no cameras.

Unless its for the duration of the road works.

chaversdad:
yep thats right , as long as the numpty car drivers realise that the 50 sign means you can actually do 50 and not 45 slowing to 35 when they see a camera

That does my ■■■■■■ head in. Everytime they reach a 50mph camera they slam on the brakes and slow to 30-35. Im gonna start pushing them up to 50 with my lorry :smiling_imp:

gazzah:
you’ll know when there actually working because they will put the camera signs up about 100yards before each camera otherwise you cant get nicked.

And also if your travelling when it’s dark,you’ll see the infra red sensors at each side of the lens glowing.

And for those that subscribe to the Pocket GPS forum speed camera database,I’ve just uploaded the first few,so they should appear on the next update.

Ken.