A little teaser

Ive just read a post, there were 5 words in this post that clearly showed that the author was a driver and not an owner or operator. (this is not an issue) It made me smile. Purely out of interest, What would you hear a driver say but not an owner/ operator?

This is purely intended as a teaser, not to poke fun at anyone. If you are offended, then have a quiet word with yr self, and get over it!

MR VAIN:
Ive just read a post, there were 5 words in this post that clearly showed that the author was a driver and not an owner or operator. (this is not an issue) It made me smile. Purely out of interest, What would you hear a driver say but not an owner/ operator?

this truck is crap wish i had a daf!!!

‘I have lots of money’ or ‘I am a lorry driver’ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hourly paid trucker says hi :question:

Deisel cost doesnt bother me !!!

I just added an avatar, I been trying for ages but it looks like it’s taking up half the page on my screen, is it on yours? If it is & any of you know what you’re doing could you tell me how to resize it please

newmercman:
I just added an avatar, I been trying for ages but it looks like it’s taking up half the page on my screen, is it on yours? If it is & any of you know what you’re doing could you tell me how to resize it please

yes it is :cry: :cry:

Go to the site that hosts the pic and click EDIT - that should take you to an area where you can downsize it to AVATAR size

PS - all the posts you have ever made on other threads will also be experiencing the same problem as this one :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Best to delete it from your profile now and start again - perhaps by trying it in a normal posting before adding it to your avatar :bulb:

like this…

Yeah I know, I’ve single handedly destroyed Trucknetuk :blush:

newmercman:
Yeah I know, I’ve single handedly destroyed Trucknetuk :blush:

Just delete from profile and all will be well untill it is sorted :smiley: :smiley:

There you go, that’s better :wink:

I give up with avatars, they make me use bad words :open_mouth:

Blimey ROG, you made a lot of posts in the last year, I thought I had a lot of yap but I’m nothing compared to you :laughing:

MR VAIN:

This is purely intended as a teaser, not to poke fun at anyone. If you are offended, then have a quiet word with yr self, and get over it!

whos paying the big money :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

newmercman:
There you go, that’s better :wink:

I give up with avatars, they make me use bad words :open_mouth:

Post that pic back on a NEW POST or send it to me by PM and I will give you a URL link to use until you can set up a hosting site like Photobucket

And APOLOGIES to MR VAIN for hijacking his post :blush: :blush: :blush:

newmercman:
Blimey ROG, you made a lot of posts in the last year, I thought I had a lot of yap but I’m nothing compared to you :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

rofl pmsl

‘i dont care its not my motor’ … :smiley:

i`m not going to the yard on sunday to wash and polish my truck. :wink:

An owner driver might say.
" you’re having [zb] all out of this trailer, you’re payments are overdue. Merry christmas, see ya"

MR VAIN:

£1 p/mile plus Mars Bar*. :wink:

*Old TruckNet joke/saying.

I wannabee home by five

…shove your job where the sun dont shine, I dont run bent :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

(this is why I dont have a job driving at present :blush: )

Tiger.