A bit off course!

Easy mistake to make I guess
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne … 447400.ece

One bit of water looks about the same as another I suppose :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

• better ice creams at Skeggy :wink:

why had he got cars in a fridge trailer or was it sun speak (ie lies)

or was it just a case of stock photo used instead of sending a reporter

I think it’s a kosher photo cos we had a report about it on the local BBC news tonight.

Can’t believe he didn’t get a clue that he might be going wrong, such as …getting on a ferry & arriving in England :open_mouth:
Did he not look at his map aswell just to give himself some idea where he had to go?? Obviously not :unamused:

how did he did he get a ferry ticket ■■.

unless he is on autolist like we have

very strange indeed :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

why wasn’t he checked coming in, he’s syrian, he shouldn’t just be able to come in.
wouldn’t he have to go into customs if loaded in turkey

This whole story sounds like a load of bull!! So he set off from turkey and during his journey no-one from his office noticed he was heading for england!!! He gets a ferry without his company booking a ticket, and he enters the country as an illegal immigrant without hiding in the back of his own trailer!! I think there may have been a bit off creative reporting going on here, as in the sun just made the most of it up!!! :confused:

I would think his paperwork would be made out to some offshore company in English and the customs have probably just waved him through.

Skegness market has probably got a glut of Syrias finest :stuck_out_tongue:

It doesn indeed sound like total rubbish, seems totally unfeasible in terms of mistaking the location, continuing into england without anyone realising the mistake and as said having a fridge full of prestige cars, these papers make up loads of twaddle we know that, throw a rock through their office window and there’ll be a story about a meteorite.

i think its all ZB

a friend of mine a chippy drove from Plymouth to Mansfield on Sunday all he had on him was the printout from the AA route planner

i spoke to him at Strensham i said thats good progress not far to go
M42 M1 off at Junction 27

a bit later he rings me to say hes 39 miles from High Wycombe and hasnt seen a sign for Nottingham

this despite the fact HA have stuck blue signs every half km advising the moterway your on …bloody idiot

he got there in the end

moral is mmmmmmmm leave driving to the professionals :smiley:

It’s the sun, can we believe it :question:

Maybe it was a wind up from the driver, and he told the reporter he had glider engines for Gibralter.

Something was lost in the translation, and he is now living in a council house in Ingoldmells with his 4 wives and a camel :stuck_out_tongue:

Only good use the Sun has is when you run out of Loo paper.

Must be a wind up :exclamation:
On the same subject Off to France this weekend 2 wks jollies
with my kids & grand kids.Son in law asks for the address for his
satnav, Asked him if he had looked at the map, NO!
So I showed him my satnav
2 stickies with place names :laughing: :laughing:

Me thinks the SUN is full of crap ,
like most have say’d here i dont belive anything the say or print ,
looks like a good "lets laugh at a foreigner " item

It was in the Telegraph as well. How much more credible that makes the story I don’t know :laughing:

toowise:

I`ve loaded cars into the back of boxes / fridges before, I know David Croome takes “Rolls-Royces” out to Russia in the back of his draw-bar boxes.

As for the fridge, it would sit nicely in Gib empty, for a re-load of fruit , out of Southern Spain, if it had all gone right :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Stanley Mitchell:

toowise:

I`ve loaded cars into the back of boxes / fridges before, I know David Croome takes “Rolls-Royces” out to Russia in the back of his draw-bar boxes.

As for the fridge, it would sit nicely in Gib empty, for a re-load of fruit , out of Southern Spain, if it had all gone right :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Correct, if you look at the back of many foreign trailers you will see a nice pair of shiny aluminium ramps to load cars. I was unloading 2 bucks in Renault in Aubevoye next to an Italian fridge motor. He pulled out these ramps and jumped in a new car, he hit the ramps at about 30mph :open_mouth: and then climbed out of the window, before loading 2 more in the same scary way.

i used to deliver tractors to spain in a fridge