9 hours or not.

So in this to the second digital age is 9 hours and 00 minutes really 9 hours or is it 9 hours 00 minutes and 29 seconds meaning it’s gone into a 10 hour? And is starting at 04:00 hrs and finishing at 17:00 hrs really a 13 hour day? or is going into a 15 because it’s 17:00 and 29 seconds.
Only thought about this after stopping for the day bang on 9 hrs and 00 mins the other week, and now stopping bang on 17:00 hours after starting at 04:00 hours.
Wouldn’t of given this a seconds thought if it was on analogue years ago, will see what the tacho analysis thinks of it when it comes through.

That’s why I let out a little fist pump when I parked up on 8:59hr last week :laughing: :laughing:

If it says 9 then its 9. Same with the 13. If it was anything else it would say so.

Newer tachos up to 29 seconds would mean it recording whatever you doing for the other 31 (rest probably).

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

1 purposely go a minute under on my 11 hrs , do 13 hrs 5 mins just too use my 15 , s up as quick as possible , done 13 hrs 15 mins today and will may sure I do 13 +1 min tomorrow minimum , or reduce too 10 hr 59 too get rid of my 15,s as quick as possible so it can be used to work in your favour

dozy:
1 purposely go a minute under on my 11 hrs , do 13 hrs 5 mins just too use my 15 , s up as quick as possible , done 13 hrs 15 mins today and will may sure I do 13 +1 min tomorrow minimum , or reduce too 10 hr 59 too get rid of my 15,s as quick as possible so it can be used to work in your favour

Like having an extra hour or two to get home on a Friday?

1370.gif

I had this argument with a driver at my last place. I got back once on 10 hours on the dot, he claimed I would get an infringement because its 10 hours, he thought it had to be less than 10. Still never got an infringement for it.

weeto:
So in this to the second digital age is 9 hours and 00 minutes really 9 hours or is it 9 hours 00 minutes and 29 seconds meaning it’s gone into a 10 hour? And is starting at 04:00 hrs and finishing at 17:00 hrs really a 13 hour day? or is going into a 15 because it’s 17:00 and 29 seconds.
Only thought about this after stopping for the day bang on 9 hrs and 00 mins the other week, and now stopping bang on 17:00 hours after starting at 04:00 hours.
Wouldn’t of given this a seconds thought if it was on analogue years ago, will see what the tacho analysis thinks of it when it comes through.

If you drive truck and stop with 9 hours that after anyway will be 9 hours 1 min.

Andrejs:

weeto:

If you drive truck and stop with 9 hours that after anyway will be 9 hours 1 min.

Thank you please.

vosa is not going to argue over a minute or two…the company and its fantastic check sytems in place, will however say its an infringement.