7.5 limit signs

How many 7.5 limit signs are there as I think I have
seen 3.

1. 7.5 limit sign with except for loading under the sign :

does this mean vehicles over 7.5 limit can go through for loading and unloading and are there any guidelines to follow.

1. 7.5 limit sign:

Does this mean no goods vehicles over the 7.5 limit beyond this point.

1. 7.5 limit sign warning you how far to limit.

Just ignore em all they’re only there for show and to keep whinging residents quiet :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

simon

What are the penalties for ignoring the 7.5t weight limit signs…will a simple im completely lost officer… :unamused: … get you off the hook?! :smiley:

malone:
What are the penalties for ignoring the 7.5t weight limit signs…will a simple im completely lost officer… :unamused: … get you off the hook?! :smiley:

just start speaking foreign when you get stopped and you’ll get away with anything :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

simon

SimonRS2K:
Just ignore em all they’re only there for show and to keep whinging residents quiet :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

simon

the ones that say “except for loading” or “except for access” can easily be ignored :wink: ( well, they can if you’re driving a 26t cattle truck and there’s a farm the other side :open_mouth: )

the ones that just have the weight limit need a bit more care :laughing:

Denis F:
the ones that just have the weight limit need a bit more care :laughing:

You mean you have to drive a bit quicker so the bridge dont collapse :wink: :open_mouth: :laughing:

simon

Thanks for all the reply’s and I will try and find a
different route unless I am delivering to the other
side of a 7.5 limit sign with except for loading under
the sign.

Cheers :slight_smile: