3 jobs in bellshill

well, 2 really since i have been offered one of them :wink:
i dont know what the money is like yet but the motors are good. 58 plate DAF XFs, 08 plate TGXs or hired units. the one i have tonight is an 08 plate TGA. all double bunked so they arent exactly day cabs. the work is normally quite easy with a night or 2 out per shift primarily delivering fish but they do carry other stuff on reefers.
i will get more details tomorrow when i get back to base so pm me if you are interested

i bumped into one of their drivers at stracathro this afternoon. apparently they pay £25k. up from £17k a few years ago. that will do me and its enough to get me off agency work :smiley:

Are people meant to guess where these jobs are buddy and contact every Fish carrier in Bellshill? Handy to get a name/number.

well he does say pm if interested at the bottom of his post.

i should imagine ritchie will work on a first come first served basis as he wants one of the jobs himself.

but i know he has been on for tradimar :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Bugger, this would have been ideal for me in about a months time from now for me…

spot on JD :wink: . as loyal as i am, in 6 months the agency work will dry up and i have to think long term. i would have liked £24k to leave the agency and this fits the bill (assuming the driver was accurate) so im going for it. been out the army for 7 years and this is going to be my second job that isnt agency. the first only lasted 10 months due to relocating back to bonnie scotland :sunglasses:

a few of the trucks they have given me to drive

these are gone now :smiley:

CHV looks like an ex Corby Chilled motor.

Ken.

I hear from a very good source that this same firm are currently laying off drivers. Sorry guys, this sounds like a loser…I would think twice.

i might have blown it anyway. last week i made a slightly cheeky comment about satnav users and the boss said he uses one
last night i spotted an incorrectly stowed tail lift and couldnt find a lead to correct it (it was sticking out around 4 inches beyond the rubber stoppers on the back). the plug on the trailer is bigger than standard connectors so i reported it and it was that same boss who had picked that trailer for my run. it could go either way. good boy for spotting it or smart arse dropping the boss in the brown stuff
seemed ok when i got back tonight but im working for tesco tomorrow night :confused:

Nice lorries there scanny but the scania wins and TGX comes 2nd

mickyblue:
Nice lorries there scanny but the scania wins and TGX comes 2nd

tgx over the scanny plz

ive driven that scanny in the pic aswell and id rather have a tgx

i will give you that one lol the DVM one looks smart

one of those days! tesco got sacked since tradimar wanted me at 1400. then changed to 2030. then at 1300 changed back to a 1400 start and i am now parked up in aberdeen in AOLs sister. SF08 AON. asda cocked up the run. instead of sending me with 1/4 of a load to the shop that shuts early (middleton park) they sent me to bridge of dee which is 24hr with 3/4 of a load to tip first. as i was in a queue i missed the 2nd drop so im parked there tonight waiting to tip first thing. still, it happens and it wasnt my fault :sunglasses:

ASDA mistakes■■?

Never been known… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Make sure you get to middleton park before the first wave deliveries or you may be there a while!!

Is it an ambient or chill load?

im about the length of a wagon from the gate :laughing:
im carrying george stuff on rails. im parked up til 0805 anyway so the bread and milk guys can get in before me. saturday rate, no rush is there? i will have 15 hours to do my peterhead collections and get back to bellshill :laughing:
i was chatting to one of your guys at brig o dee. he was carrying frozen, parked on the dual carriageway with me hanging on to his mirror waiting for craibs polish driver to get out of everyones way :laughing:

Thats about right for craibs!

They usually arrive about 5ish so I always try to get there as early as possible!

You should have parked by the harbour and watched “the ladies of the night”

Or riverside and watched "the men of the night! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: