2sisters Batley info

See there advertising for night drivers , Anybody know what there like to work for and what the money’s like ?

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

I completely misunderstood that thread title.
I thought somebody was after a GOOD night out. :laughing:

I don’t think the Sisters of Batley are into that kind of thing Rob.

However, I am led to believe they love a good corner shop though :wink:

Yeh i maybe should have thought more about the title lol

fox’s biscuits …it used to be trunking deckers and norm boxes between different deppots they have…wakefield / kirkham/ batley etc and a couple of others…drop and swap…2 kirkhams from batley a shift kinda thing but that was a few years back i did agency there for quite a while on days.steady number but the money was and as far as i know still is very poor but dont have that info to hand to be accurate…a lad i know who worked there for yrs said that since 2sisters bought it out the job had gone down the rattle and they lost a lot of long term guys and i mean 15 plus yrs drivers…guess your best way is to find out by giving em a call

Cheers Morphie

I can confirm the above as I’ve recently left, not due to the work been bad mind or the money, nights and newborns just don’t mix.
Pay wise day boys are on 8.60 which is a ■■■■■■■ joke, night drivers are on 30% more which works out at about 10.79 which is about £412 a week (27000 before tax) before overtime. Over time is 12…something worked out from the day shift wage. And paid after 0336 in morning, wagons are new Daf xfs in purple, I’d recommend it. Swordsey is still there I believe maybe give him a message

Matt

Unless they are planning a cull, there ‘might’ be one night job going due to someone leaving. Its a good easy job, steady money (will easily break 29kpa) for a 10 hour shift a night, Mon/Fri. Ive worked in quite a few places in W Yorks and this is by far the easiest and nicest place to work. There are only about 5-6 different runs you can get, and they are all trailer swaps and rarely an RDC delivery but not often. No handball whatsoever. Paid breaks. Subsidised canteen at 2 of the sites you visit. Yeah its pretty good tbh!

1yorksmatt:
I can confirm the above as I’ve recently left, not due to the work been bad mind or the money, nights and newborns just don’t mix.
Pay wise day boys are on 8.60 which is a [zb] joke, night drivers are on 30% more which works out at about 10.79 which is about £412 a week (27000 before tax) before overtime. Over time is 12…something worked out from the day shift wage. And paid after 0336 in morning, wagons are new Daf xfs in purple, I’d recommend it. Swordsey is still there I believe maybe give him a message

Matt

basic is 536.64/wk giving a basic of 27905 :slight_smile: