Passed my class 1 test last fri

as above passed my class 1 test last friday first time with 4 minors so well happy

used atkins in leeds close to where i live, very friendly helpful and one on one tuition and loved every minute of it

currently working as 7nhalf tonne multi drop driver for courier company

but work this week have put me out in the artics with another experienced driver along side me for extra practice and to get hints n tips so that they can use me as cover for them when any of them off sick or on holiday as they normally get agency drivers to cover them as we dont have any spare class 1 drivers

so i get the experience of driving them which will help me when i can find a job driving them fulltime

if anyone did happen to know anywhere in the west yorkshire area for a newby class1 driver but who has been driving 7 n half tonne for last 7-8 years or so if they could let me know where to try many thanks :smiley:

If you are prepared to do nights out, I have heard that Reed Bordell at boroughbridge are (or were) newbie friendly

Semtex:
If you are prepared to do nights out, I have heard that Reed Bordell at boroughbridge are (or were) newbie friendly

yeah have already talked this through with the missus n happy to do nights out as long as it not all week n then just home for weekends, well not to start with anyway

Well done mate.

I know a lad at Reed Boardalls and a few lads on here have just got employment with them so it could be good for experience.

What courier company are you with presently?

philmots:
Well done mate.

I know a lad at Reed Boardalls and a few lads on here have just got employment with them so it could be good for experience.

What courier company are you with presently?

will get my cv emailed off to them then

currently working at nightfreight at birstll, been there since sept 2006

anyone else any ideas of where to try in west yorkshire area for class 1 jobs ?

Reed Boardall have a page online mate… I wouldn’t just send in your cv.