Kozee sleep

Above firm now in administration with 180 jobs at risk.

No surprise to me at all. This my where I got my first proper class 2 job after passing. I lasted 2 and a bit weeks before walking out. Majority of the trucks (vans, 7.5t , 18t and wagon and drags) were absolutely ■■■■■■. You had to run out on a Sunday but it was up to you as to what time you actually set off.

Every day the mechanics were there moaning that there is only so many repairs you can do to the same problems. Most other drivers I spoke to couldn’t stand it but saw it as a wage which I recall wasn’t great. Only plus point was you got £50 a night cash for staying out. I did about 8 nights whilst there and wasn’t once asked for a receipt. Real shame for some of the workers, it isn’t fair of me to comment on the court case of last year…

It’s also maybe best I keep my opinions of one or two of the hierarchy to myself

htfc1984:
… It’s also maybe best I keep my opinions of one or two of the hierarchy to myself

Agreed!! :grimacing:

I’ve been able to verify the story, and its true according to:

:arrow_right: This report in The Batley & Birstall News

its also being reported on bbc news website

Did you work for them dieseldave? I found the owner and his son (who seemed more involved with day to day things) to be decent enough. It was the TM I had an issue with

htfc1984:
Did you work for them dieseldave? I found the owner and his son (who seemed more involved with day to day things) to be decent enough. It was the TM I had an issue with

No mate, I’ve never worked for them.

My only interest was to verify that the story was true, otherwise forum rules would have required me to remove the post ASAP as potentially unfounded rumour or gossip.

The story turned up quite easily for me in a Google search, so all’s well and I posted a link. :smiley:

Ok pal no probs. I wouldn’t put potentially damaging hear say on here but I understand totally you have to verify each and every claim such as this