2nd Choice motor

We all know what our favourite make and model of truck is. Some of us, (unfortunately not me at the moment), are even lucky enough to get to drive them whilst working. But what would be your second choice if pushed.? I’m always split between Scania and Volvo, but given I prefer the Scania driving position probably just edges it. Opinions appreciated

Might it be an idea to let people know what is their favourite make and model is too?

that way, we can see what they are comparing it against.

my favourite is a DAF XF SuperSpace, second would have to be the Craptros MegaSpace.

I drive a DAF, but would consider buying the big Merc as a replacement

Second choice would be DAF XF Superspace (first choice FH12).

Tiger.

!st 2nd and 3rd choice would be my MG Roadster going home!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1st scania topline v8 2nd volvo fh16 but i drive a iveco atm :blush: :cry: :blush: :cry: :blush: :cry: :blush: :cry: :cry:

Fastrantiger:
Second choice would be DAF XF Superspace (first choice FH12).

Tiger.

SNAP! for me

My Isuzu trooper,out pulls the scania everytime :wink:
Simon :sunglasses:

last 10 years, pretty much drove just daf, but since changing job, drove a few more, my top 2,

volvo xl globetrotter, first, followed by the, daf super space cab

The Actros(that i drive)is my favourite.

Im not sure about the rest thou,if Volvo had a square cab maybe, if Scania had a decent manual or autobox maybe,my first truck was a Daf and that really put me off them,Man TGX i am interested in these at the minuite cos if they have sorted the (TGA)problems maybe,definitely not Iveco…not much between the rest for me ,sorry.