Truck Choice

Given the choice, which would you have…

Merc Mega Space

Daf XF105 Space Cab

Scania Topline

The Merc :wink:

Unless the Scania was a 730 :sunglasses:

Depends on use and engine and gearbox choice…oh and axle configuration.

I’d rather have a wage rise and a low cab Scania V8. Couldn’t care less about age or cab space as long as I wasn’t stuck at 85k’s. :laughing: :laughing:

perkibre:
Given the choice, which would you have…

Merc Mega Space

Daf XF105 Space Cab

Scania Topline

I can’t beleve someone would ask a question where the answer is so obvious
But just In case it’s not that obvious

The merc

Merc Giga space :wink:

Have only driven a Scania Topline once for one week. Couldn’t understand why people get so excited about Scania’s!!! :frowning:

Had some XF space cabs on hire at our place before. Comfortable enough, but visibility from the pilot’s seat was poor. Possibly the worst I’ve encountered. :imp:

Merc MegaSpace would get my vote every time. Comfortable, the best visibility of any truck I’ve driven and plenty of living and storage space. :laughing:

Fallmonk:
Merc Giga space :wink:

ditto, or the mp3 mega space

Xf daf ssc with scania v8 engine

Atkinson Borderer with a 180 Gardner engine.

Give me a Scania any day, unless the XF is a 460, manual box & limited to 56… :smiley:

merc gigaxxltopspace v16

Scania Topline

Thanks for all your feedback everyone, I’ve told my TM that the Merc would be my choice, I said that before I put this post on here, so most of you have backed up what I thought…
We will wait and see what happens… :wink:

We run them all on here, and the cabs are all good to live in, but imho the daf drives the best so would get my vote, as you spend the most time driving it

graham schroeder:
Xf daf ssc with scania v8 engine

+1