2nd agency Job,

Got a call last night to see if I wanted the job this morning, of course I said yes,
it was the best decision I have made, just for the experience.
It was for Greggs, just driving class 2s about from bakery to depots. loading, unloading, using tailgate, all were Refridgerated wagons,
but all were different, 5 in all, 2 with gears, 3 automatics ( never drove an auto in my life, not even a car), one was brand new :smiley:
i am feeling more confident about just jumping in a truck & driving now, as i got no sleep last night, worried about how I was going to manage.

john

Thats really good too hear :slight_smile:

Cant wait too get stuck in!

Well done koikeeper, sounds like getting along just fine - happy trucking :smiley:

Nice to here which Greegs dept did you run out off btw :question:

This is all good

Animal, …btw, Thanks for the reply to the email

It was the Gosforth branch, running to GSD , salters lane ind est, & another place not far from that one, cant remember the name though lol

john

So there main dept know where it is bit of a pain to get to was the other Balion Buss park :question: as they have also a place there :question: if you go in there on a permanent basis they can take you on & are know for promoting form within

But as long as you enjoyed it

Animal…yes that was the place…looks like one big frozen warehouse/

this was only a one off, but having been there now, would definately go again

john

Well done KoiKeeper,all good experience. :wink:

Well done koikeeper

Glad you enjoyed it and the more vehs you drive the more confidence you have when i did shunting for company got to drive all the vehs when i go in there now dont care which veh i get as have driven them all now makes for a much happier day !!!

all the best

Jennie x

Nice one mate, sounds like you enjoyed it. I take it you weren’t delivering to greggs shops then because apparently that’s a bit of a nightmare :grimacing: