1st day

well went for my induction to my new job today it consisted of the keys are in it do your checks heres the paper work oh this other driver will take you to where you pick up check your straps and help you with your 1st drop off as they were really close oh no he didnt got to the collect said you know where your going we passed it see ya but it all went fine had a great day did another 3 collect and drops round mansfield and nottingham. must have done ok im off to sunny leicester tomorrow. :laughing:

Glad it went good - where in Leicester as I’m out and about tomorrow ?

not sure why you wanting to keep out of the way lol :smiley:

just listen for the sound of crunching gears that will be me in a merc with blue curtains b.taylors and sons truck y reg :smiley:

danj:
just listen for the sound of crunching gears that will be me in a merc with blue curtains b.taylors and sons truck y reg :smiley:

I see loads of them going up towards the market on freemans common in Leicester every night

they have loads of trucks quite a big company i think not stobarts size but quite sizeable :smiley:

Well done getting a start. Always good to hear of someone getting work :laughing: :laughing:

thankyou peter day 2 was a bit further afield went to leicester 2 drops then back to mansfield for a trip to doncaster got a call on cab phone on way back to call at worksop so picked up from their picked up after a few little niggles with b+q gistapo but collected and off i went again started at 6 am now its 4pm leaving worksop and the bat phone goes again can i pick up from mansfield drop at alfreton no problems picked up loaded by 4.45 off to alfreton. got their at 5.40 can you just wait were just changing shifts be about half hour. handled this one like an old pro cant wait will run out of driving time for week lol (only done 2 days) will be parked up for my 48hr weekly rest mate. guess what tipped and away in by 6 back to mansfield 6.30 finished work (job done) long weekend to look forward too oh no its not im off to liverpool at 6am to pick up to drop at bradford and hull happy days must be doing ok :smiley: and enjoying it :smiley: