Start Today

:slight_smile: start today delivering for asda im ■■■■■■■ bricking it :slight_smile:

Just take it easy don’t rush, you’’ be fine and back here later saying what a great day you had :smiley:

hope so bud just the nerves i think we all gotta start somewhere haha

Good luck

U will be fine just take it easy don’t panic and most of all enjoy it
Jenx

I will probably be in exactly the same position when I find my big break. :slight_smile: Once that daunting first day is out of the way, you’ll be fine. Good luck. :slight_smile:

Well, after taking the unit from barnsley to donny redhouse to pick trailer up my first ever run sent me over to bury, absolutly loved it, :slight_smile: in again tomorrow so hopefully a different location ,less nerves and hopefully will be quicker myself uncoupling/coupling etc just gotta imprpve my reversing :s but again LOVED IT

Who you working for ken mallinsons.
They have some asda work.
Ive heard the pays ■■■■.

Yes it is but thru agnecy, can’t comment on wage as I aint been paid as of yet lol but for me at this moment its all about getting the experiance and pay 2nd! The drivers are very helpful up there too no trouble in giving advice which for me,is very helpful

worksopboy:
Well, after taking the unit from barnsley to donny redhouse to pick trailer up my first ever run sent me over to bury, absolutly loved it, :slight_smile: in again tomorrow so hopefully a different location ,less nerves and hopefully will be quicker myself uncoupling/coupling etc just gotta imprpve my reversing :s but again LOVED IT

Glad ya liked it :wink: :smiley:

worksopboy:
Yes it is but thru agnecy, can’t comment on wage as I aint been paid as of yet lol but for me at this moment its all about getting the experiance and pay 2nd! The drivers are very helpful up there too no trouble in giving advice which for me,is very helpful

Maybe you could ask them for a start after a few weeks.
They look to have some decent kit when i pass there yard theres always wagons parked up.
Think they had an advert on the jobcentre website a few weeks ago.

spectron:
Ive heard the pays [zb].

What price experience? :unamused:

Wheel Nut:

spectron:
Ive heard the pays [zb].

What price experience? :unamused:

I could have had a job there but i value my services at more than £7.25ph.
And iv’e only just passed my test.
Suppose if i did’nt get a start were i am now then maybe things would be diffrent.

Hey a start is a start! good on ya, always beats sitting on your arse :slight_smile:

£7.25 an hour theirs worse out their good luck mate enjoy :smiley:

danj:
£7.25 an hour theirs worse out their good luck mate enjoy :smiley:

He could be on more as hes working with an agency.

ASDA is probably the easiest of the bunch, good mob to work for. Don’t be fooled with isotrak, not logging in to avoid the tracker doesn’t work.

Keep your speed down and easy, the higher MPG the better. Don’t let stores rip the ■■■■ because your agency, warehouse staff are paid to tip the wagons, it’s only courtesy that drivers help - Some will try the ‘were not insured to be in the back of the truck’ and other rubbish, but you’ll soon get to know staff at stores.

I’d imagine you’ll be in there till early jan.

correct stagedriver, nye was my last shift, aint been contacted since so no weekends elsewhere at the moment so still looking locally, still liking driving anyhow a lot more confident in myself :grimacing: