10 hours countdown

Well folks morning!!! not happy wi the hours sleep just lost :frowning: dont think we need to mess wi the clocks now :wink: .

Anyway its 10 hours to go (6pm-2am) shift with the start of my new C+E job a little nervious but excited at the same time , running double tonight wi another chap just to show me the ropes a little all i know is i have a 55 plate Actros merc with ES box which is what i had for my test so at least the truck will be familier :sunglasses: , will be leaving sheffield at 6pm tonight then up to darlington drop off empty crates etc the run back loaded wi aldi store stock wi fridge and drop tail, :confused:

Any tips and hints from the More experienced members will be great.

Will post again tomorrow morning when i get out of bed of course to let you all know how i got on :confused:

Good luck matey as you have another driver with you you will have a breeze as he will be able to stop you making any eventful mistakes nice truck been in one (only driven round a yard)) but my head dosn`t even come up to the footwell when standing outside on the floor :laughing: Have fun and good luck

enjoy

Jx

nights are not for everyone but you may love it , i know i do , i much prefer the quieter roads , however , have a good map and a good satnav and keep your wits about you because at night the roadwork fairys are rampant .
my regular run has a 2hr 20 each way main part to it ( i do a run in between) and it includes m60 , m62 , m6 , A5 and on monday night it had 7 sets of roadworks on it 4 of which had detours on them.
i still prefer nights though … good luck and enjoy…

Good luck for tonight mate…pick up as much info as you can from the other guy, you will be fine once you get there and get started…take care.

So how did it go ?

Jen x