6 hours and counting new test later today

it only seems five minutes away since not passing the last test… but heres hoping 14 30 today all goes tickety boo…
the re-test cost a total of £ 218.06
bang goes my partners new kitchen floor lol she will be pleased…
thanks for all your encouragement on here it does help loads of posts to read and some of the stories are brilliant im suprised no-one has thought of doing a book the lifes and funnies of a british trucker now there a thought
will post tonight or early thursday depending how many sherbets i have the result
i want a score like in the eurovision a few yrs ago nil minors
bye for now

Hope all goes well :slight_smile:

Bully

Good luck HAIRYGORILLA :smiley:

Good Luck. :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: Not that you are going to need it.

So, are congratulations in order? :smiley:

Yes, come on and spill the beans, how did it go.

thanks one and all

result a pass
now the hard work starts … must admit it didnt seem the best drive i have ever had but …still cannot get the reverse in one need a shunt everytime …
how long do i need to keep these lead boots on im on cloud 29
thanks once again everyone … some really good advice in these forums …its taught me a few things … hopefully one day i can pass on some usefull info

Congratulations HG, well done fella, feels good does’nt it, really pleased for you. :smiley: :smiley:

Well done mate, now you can turn all bitter, twisted and cynical like us lot.

Well done HG!

Congratulations!!

well done m8, :wink:

Congratulations HAIRYGORILLA :smiley:

Congratulations.

Well done old chap :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

well done hg

congrats on the pass hg -im still smiling nearly 4 weeks after passing c1 so keep those lead boots on m8 or tie a string to your ankle :laughing: :laughing:

Congratulations!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

any one get nerves just before there test … well i had stomach cramps didnt get to bed till 05 30 ish not too bad test at 14 30…

well pain all the way through the test but it must have helped take my mind of the test itself so bonus
well still in pain this cannot be nerves after the test … went to doctors today
friday 09 50
asked several questions took blood sample urine sample he hasnt ruled out inflammed pancreas…back to doctors on monday 0930 as an ex anmbulance technician loads of self diagnostics putting 2 and 2 together making 5 will let you know the results
and i struck lucky been offered several jobs class1

Congratulations Mate, hope it all goes well for you, theres plenty of work in the Hull area.