07 plate volvo fh 1000w inverter haerd wiring

some one told me some how round the passengers foot well you can hard wire a 1000w inverter in is this true…
and if so how many thanks lol

stvme2519:
some one told me some how round the passengers foot well you can hard wire a 1000w inverter in is this true…
and if so how many thanks lol

On my Axor the fuse box is there and my inverter is wired to where the main leads to the battery enter the fuse box.

What you intending to run that will require a 1000 watt inverter, just curious as that is a lot of inverter?

Coffeeholic:
What you intending to run that will require a 1000 watt inverter, just curious as that is a lot of inverter?

electric motor to save on diesel :laughing: :laughing:

Volvo and electrics :confused: . I once set fire to a FH12 (1998 model) just by using an electric kettle :blush: . On my last FH12 (2007 model) I didn’t have a problem with a 300 watt inverter, used mainly for my laptop. What do you need 1000 watts for ? :open_mouth:

Tiger.

Coffeeholic:

It’ll be for the electric flush and compactor/water pump for the passenger seat bog “you know who” has made for him! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Or it could be a washing machine?

Desktop computer?

Prostitute disposal machine for murderous truck drivers? (available at all good truckstops and in the CDC catalogue now. Endorsed by Jeremy Clarkson and the BBC).

Mine is 1500w needed for a 700w microwave anything smaller and the microwave would’nt run.

in the panel by the passengers feet there is a 24v point that is there to hard wire anything you need to. must be 24volt of course :smiley: by the way not sure if its a fused line though.

i would ask steady eddie before i wired anything into his trucks and get his garage to fit it for you. try it yourself and end up here…

self fitted inverter

ive been given it…ideally i only need 600 but as it was free its a 1000 at moment ive got a 300 that i use through ciggy lighter

stvme2519:
ive been given it…ideally i only need 600 but as it was free its a 1000 at moment ive got a 300 that i use through ciggy lighter

600 still a big inverter for most things you would run from it? If the 300 powers the things you use now wouldn’t you be better sticking with it? A bigger inverter will knock more from your batteries.

jessicas dad thats funny lmao