The latest f/wits to contend with on the roads

dozy:
My memory of being young was one big ■■■■ up , including driving ■■■■■■ up , putting cars in fields , loosing them , waking up at wheel thinking how did I get here (?amazing how much more you could get away with then

There just doing what kids do , in my day it was drink , now from my understanding it’s drugs etc

Aye you’re right, I’ve done dodgy stuff myself in a car as a lad with too much beer and too little skill. :smiley:

However,. I’m no expert by any means, but I’d reckon driving under the influence of that sh will take things to another level in terms of what your brain will tell you it’s ok to do,.and especially in a modern high powered,.chipped up boy racer machine hatchback with all the potential grief and damage that combo would bring…a ■■■■■■ bit more than driving a Mini 850 flat out at 65 mph, with 8 pints of Harp Lager on board in 1976 doze mate.
And unlike alcohol, weed,.and coke,.this stuff is undetectable at a roadside check.

It’s easy to be dismissive I get it,.and tbh I’m with you to a point…but we’ve both got kids and little grandkids who travel in cars, that these arse holes are a potential danger to big style . :bulb: …that’s all I’m saying.