Disgusted :|

I can’t believe how many so called ‘Profesional drivers’ on this forum actually seem to admit they use drugs ?
Reading the posts on the subject quite a few have admitted it :astonished: In my opinion anyone taking any type of drug for recreation has no right holding any licence. I am suprised you are stupid enough to do it let alone admit it. I don’t care who you are I would shop you in a minute to keep you off the road…

There … rant over.

Couldn’t agree more.

I have a big problem with drug dealers, i hate them and their kind more than i can put into words, and have nothing but contempt for those weedy useless pratts who abuse their minds and bodies by using the crap.

In my ideal society any convicted drug dealer would be put against a wall and shot, end of problem, next one to take their place same result, even the thickest drug pusher would get the message that it was likely to be a short career with no pension.

I just read the complete thread and never noticed, the odd few comments were made in jest (I hope) but the majority never admitted any such thing. :unamused:

Drugs are for young people to enjoy. Once past the age of thirty taking drugs is just sad. I enjoyed my weed and sweeties when i was younger now im middle aged i look out for my health.

The affects of smoking weed and driving are very very small if any unlike alcohol.

All drugs should be legalised so those that want them can have them without becoming criminals. The goverment can earn out of it as well instead of gangsters. Prohibition does not work.

I’ve never taken an illegal drug in my life. Haven’t had the greatest life but I’ve never been that sad to have had to take an illegal drug. Why are they illegal ? If the government could make millions in tax from them then why are they are still illegal ?

I’ve seen that many lunatics after taking coke that they can’t handle it’s unreal. As an ex DJ I saw it everywhere I went. I can tell you that at least 90% of people in the pub (and not just the 15 to 30 year olds) are coked up to the nine’s. They can’t drink without doing a line. The problem for me comes when people can’t handle it and end up kicking off (and it’s worse than alcohol by a long way). The crux of the problem came to a head for me when doing Christenings. These fella’s won’t go into the cubical 2 x 2 anymore, they just stand in the toilets sniffing it off the back of their hands, in front of kids just wandering in, it’s sick. I hardly go the pub anymore and if I do then it’s usually somewhere upmarket where the clientel are a better class of person.

Yep, drugs are bad because the government says so.

Although I tend to agree with Pat, I think alcohol causes more problems to individuals and Society than all of the other drugs put together.

Harry Monk:
Although I tend to agree with Pat, I think alcohol causes more problems to individuals and Society than all of the other drugs put together.

You’ve obviously never been to Glasgow then Harry!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Harry Monk:

i agree’d with your opinion about alcohol, and i also think the same about cigarettes as most (albeit few and far between) store robberies are usually for ■■■■ in this area. but it got me thinking, is that maybe just becuase its more readily available? ps, i do not condone any type of illegal act etc. just something someone mentioned to me once :neutral_face:

Pat Hasler:
I can’t believe how many so called ‘Profesional drivers’ on this forum actually seem to admit they use drugs ?
Reading the posts on the subject quite a few have admitted it :astonished: In my opinion anyone taking any type of drug for recreation has no right holding any licence. I am suprised you are stupid enough to do it let alone admit it. I don’t care who you are I would shop you in a minute to keep you off the road…

Grass. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:

Pat Hasler:

dont mind if I do, :stuck_out_tongue:

coffeeholic:

Nah mate it’s WEED innit :grimacing:

Wheel Nut:

Coffeeholic:

Pat Hasler:

dont mind if I do, :stuck_out_tongue:

+2 :wink:

Pat Hasler:

There … rant over.

A wee puff might do you some good, settle you down a bit. :sunglasses: :laughing:

switchlogic:

Exactly!

Bill Hicks had it right…

DonutUK:

switchlogic:

Exactly!

Bill Hicks had it right…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZqYV9KKOZQ&feature=related

:open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .

London mayor electoral campaign for the multicultural society party.

youtube.com/watch?v=oS-KLL5tITc

What qualfiies anyone for holding a HGV licence? We aren’t some special breed apart, with exemplary moral standards. We are the same overweight, under motivated, barely literate, selfish muppets as anyone else. We attended a one week course. A rubber stamp. A HGV driver, welcome to the fold. A consumer, a tax revune producer. An all round good egg.

Kerbdog:
I’ve never taken an illegal drug in my life. Haven’t had the greatest life but I’ve never been that sad to have had to take an illegal drug. Why are they illegal ? If the government could make millions in tax from them then why are they are still illegal ?

I envy you, and then pity you at the same time. Ignorance is bliss as they say.

Drugs are bad mmmkay? :unamused: Alcohol is the most harmful by a proven scientific margin, in all aspects of society. Yet it happily remains, because the government make so much filthy money from it. Open your mind a bit, and realise that everything comes down to money in the end, and nothing else.

Like everything else that is so often posted on this forum… how about you mind your own business?

To each, his own.

As long as you cause no injury, harm or loss to another, then you should be free to live your life as you please.

Time to bag up this “professional driver” nonsense, and put it away in the doggie refuse bin where it belongs. It doesnt (and never will) say “professional driver” on my licence, and there is a good reason for that.

have a big problem with drug dealers, i hate them and their kind more than i can put into words, and have nothing but contempt for those weedy useless pratts who abuse their minds and bodies by using the crap.

In my ideal society any convicted drug dealer would be put against a wall and shot, end of problem, next one to take their place same result, even the thickest drug pusher would get the message that it was likely to be a short career with no pension.

There was once a regime, with a similar outlook towards anything that differed from their own viewpoint. It was called the Third Reich, and it didn’t end so well.

It’s understandable, for those who have worked their entire lives with a belief in a system. It can get very scary when within one single night, maybe a matter of hours, that belief system has been blown completely away. People are often most fearful of what they understand the least.

I would rather all drivers had an experience, and an ability to see the world for the farce that it is, instead of clinging onto this idea of an all powerful, all knowing government, and that if they put in their time, they will be justly rewarded.

Making your own mind up about things, is the beginning of the only real freedom anyone really has, so why would you throw it away based on what the governement tells you to do?

has anyone seen charlie, i’ve been to the pub, and no one has seen charlie, i’ve been to a nightclub, and no one has seen charlie, i got in a taxi, and he didn’t know where to find charlie.
so i have to ask.
has anyone seen charlie?
come on, please, i can’t work without charlie.

:laughing: he’s got the keys. :laughing:

WildGoose:
What qualfiies anyone for holding a HGV licence? We aren’t some special breed apart, with exemplary moral standards. We are the same overweight, under motivated, barely literate, selfish muppets as anyone else. We attended a one week course. A rubber stamp. A HGV driver, welcome to the fold. A consumer, a tax revune producer. An all round good egg.

Kerbdog:

I envy you, and then pity you at the same time. Ignorance is bliss as they say.

Drugs are bad mmmkay? :unamused: Alcohol is the most harmful by a proven scientific margin, in all aspects of society. Yet it happily remains, because the government make so much filthy money from it. Open your mind a bit, and realise that everything comes down to money in the end, and nothing else.

Like everything else that is so often posted on this forum… how about you mind your own business?

To each, his own.

As long as you cause no injury, harm or loss to another, then you should be free to live your life as you please.

Time to bag up this “professional driver” nonsense, and put it away in the doggie refuse bin where it belongs. It doesnt (and never will) say “professional driver” on my licence, and there is a good reason for that.

have a big problem with drug dealers, i hate them and their kind more than i can put into words, and have nothing but contempt for those weedy useless pratts who abuse their minds and bodies by using the crap.

There was once a regime, with a similar outlook towards anything that differed from their own viewpoint. It was called the Third Reich, and it didn’t end so well.

It’s understandable, for those who have worked their entire lives with a belief in a system. It can get very scary when within one single night, maybe a matter of hours, that belief system has been blown completely away. People are often most fearful of what they understand the least.

I would rather all drivers had an experience, and an ability to see the world for the farce that it is, instead of clinging onto this idea of an all powerful, all knowing government, and that if they put in their time, they will be justly rewarded.

Making your own mind up about things, is the beginning of the only real freedom anyone really has, so why would you throw it away based on what the governement tells you to do?

Well said that man. It does make me laugh how some seem to think we should be these moral guardians because of our exalted position as PROFESSIONAL drivers. We are just hamsters on a wheel like anyone else, we are nothing special, anyone could do this job. You only have to watch a driver trying to use a fuel card machine at a bunker site to realise that.

I’m not condoning drug driving for a second, but you know drugs aren’t the big bogey man they are made out to be. I trust all you people getting so angry don’t smoke or do alcohol either? I suggest you go away, look at some facts, realise that most drugs are not actually very dangerous and then make up your own mind. I’d rather spend a night with someone on an E than some ■■■■■■■■ that drinks too much, ■■■■■■ in the street then is sick on the carpet.

Anyhow, got to go, just cooked up a bit of crack for breakfast. In the immortal words of Super Hands, ‘it’s very moreish’.

I don’t drink/smoke and have never taken anything illegal. Does this make ME wrong for condemning drugs?