Where to find work in the South West

drover:

dozy:

saintryan:
Hi all,

Currently I am training to be a driver and thinking about where I would like to base myself once qualified. My partner works from home full time and can move anywhere in the country. Currently we live in Sheffield and would really like to move somewhere down towards the South West (Devon, Cornwall, Somerset etc). My question would be where would be best■■? I’m guessing if I’m doing class 1 work we are talking about being close to regional distribution centres (Bristol, Exeter etc) and for class 2 work I could plonk myself anywhere hopefully. I’m hoping to earn £35-40k a year, be on decent hours and would like to find myself in a place where there’s work and it pays well.

Any advice and help would be appreciated. Thanks

We looked years ago to move back to Bristol , we could afford a house for what we could get for ours in Grantham , but not as nice , we looked round knowle west , hartcliffe & southmead , I was fine with it but mrs wouldn’t entertain living in those areas
So we didn’t move forward , but one day

Your Mrs was correct dozy those areas in Bristol are like scum Central chav land. :open_mouth:

Yet our dozy was happy to go and live there…