Any work for new class 1 driver South wales

Can anybody point me in the right direction for a company which is taking on new drivers in South Wales please. I’ve got my class 1 , full cpc, and digi taco card.
I’m looking for somewhere to give me a chance

My old company Culina in Avonmouth were always good at taking on newbies as long as you get past the attitude test, I realise it’s a bit of a hike from Cardiff but it’s easy clean work with new kit and you may get a few nights out to help out with the commute.

S&K in Barry,UK tramping away all week, TD Williams John Raymond :Now Nolans, Hicks, John Pearce, now the tolls on the bridges are gone Farm Foods in Bristol, Brakes,The Range,Lidl,Massey Wilcox Avonmouth,also another base in Chilcompton.

Gregory Bristol and Shepton Mallet,JF Pierce hiab bricks,Willmots,Peter Green Evercreech fridges.
Richard Tovey Bristol,David Hathaway Yate,Wrings and Saville freight.

Owens will take on new passes as long as you pass their assessment. They have depots in Newport and Bridgend which is not far from Cardiff. Not the best money but a start is a start.

Give principality recruitment a call mate if your struggling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go to Avonmouth.

With the exception of Tesco at Magor all the aforementioned outfits pay peanuts.

However as a new driver and to gain experience then you will have no problem, you will make a living learn the ropes and find out what work suits you best no tolls on the bridge and a new junction going in on the M49 the trip is worth the effort.

My advice, stay away from anything run for profit.

Forfarmers in Portbury are advertising. Farm delivery of bulk feeds, good company to work for (been there 15 years myself at another mill) it’ll be a sharp learning curve for you but if you can hack it you’ll be fine. They’ll probably start you on 8-wheelers then if you make the grade you’ll go on to artic tippers or tankers. Shift work across 7 days.

01275 373864, ask to speak to Paul Mullins, he’s the TM.