Craig Baker Driver Training

Hello again. Anybody heard or have any experiences of them. I can’t seem to find anything on the TN site.

Never come across them. It seems the company was incorporated early last year. But that doesn’t mean very much. It could have been running as a sole trader for umpteen years beforehand.

Website looks ok.

Hope you get more constructive replies than I can give. Sorry.

Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

Pete S:
Never come across them. It seems the company was incorporated early last year. But that doesn’t mean very much. It could have been running as a sole trader for umpteen years beforehand.

Website looks ok.

Hope you get more constructive replies than I can give. Sorry.

Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks Pete, its a start :laughing:

I don’t know anything about them personally but they seem to have good reviews on Google.
google.com/search?gs_ssp=eJ … 66nw-EAAAA

Also on Facebook.
facebook.com/craigbakerdrivertraining/

tachograph:
I don’t know anything about them personally but they seem to have good reviews on Google.
google.com/search?gs_ssp=eJ … 66nw-EAAAA

Also on Facebook.
facebook.com/craigbakerdrivertraining/

I agree the reviews are good but they are generally B+E and I am guessing by photographs the HGV part is pretty recent. Just don’t want to waste my money or lose it. I seen a firm that went bust in the North West last year is up and running in a new guise. I contacted Learn Our Way but they are £700 more which seems an awful lot. Decisions, decisions…

Get yourself to the forum sponsor. Trucknet discount and free accommodation if you’re more than 70 miles away. They have a ton of good reviews on here too.

Nothing wrong with that advice but doing a residential course might not be an option for those with family responsibilities, it was certainly a factor in why I didn’t go to PSTT for my Class one some years ago.

KAOSWATERS:
Hello again. Anybody heard or have any experiences of them. I can’t seem to find anything on the TN site.

Please get in touch with any training requirements :slight_smile:

================================
Mod’s Edit:
dd.

Lee12356:

Link_Removed

Mmmmm Spam … Nice.

Lee12356:

KAOSWATERS:

================================
Mod’s Edit:
dd.

Shame they didn’t take the opportunity to explain themselves better.

I had great experience with Town and Country, they were in Bickerstaff but I think they’re based in Skelmersdale now, I did my car to C+E with them and had some great tuition and passed first time