Langdons

idrive:

mbax81:

idrive:
I know that Langdon’s have become unreliable recently according to my customers. Missed collections and delayed deliveries. We have picked up quite a lot of work with people sending direct through us instead of Langdon’s network. Not saying it’s connected, just saying

Some of depots have been struggling for drivers i believe? Warehouse staff too. They also capped plts, cherry picking the better work and letting the not so great stuff go from what I have been told.

Yes sounds about right. They have always cherry picked to a degree, quite hard to open an account with them. Also have different rates for different customers. I have seen the rate sheets for different customers and up to £40 difference on a frozen pallet to and from the same zones. Still, any work they are shedding whether intentional or not is good news for me.

Hope it stays stable for you mate.
Can I ask are you on c+d or trunking?

Im on artic on chill net, so as I’m sure you can imagine some days I’m taking it where only a rigid should be going! Next day could be bulk/full load work.

It’s calmed down at lot since it was capped. It was horrendous as soon as all the lockdowns were lifted!