Langdons chilled frozen

Hi folks
anybody know what langdons bridgwater are like to work for

Well as no one has answered i’ll give you my limited knowledge of them. They seem to have different shift patterns like 4 on 4 off and 5 and 3 etc, also Mon to Fri and nights. I only go to the Bridgwater depot mind you but they have decent kit and seem to be busy.
Got chatting to one driver and he said they were sound so go for it if you have a chance.

As far as I know, they are a subsidery of Nagel Logistics (not to be confused with Kuhne & Nagel) and you’ll be driving their trailers quite a bit, as they are well shuffled into the langdon’s deck.

Nights pays better than tramping there, straightforward runs to places like Luton & Peterborough with trailer swaps at places like Andover and Crick (Proper Crick Eldon Close in pic, not DIRFT just called ‘Crick’ like Stobarts do…)

Cant really help except to say I load out of there regularly and they seem a pretty happy bunch, both drivers and office staff.

Well i can’t say a lot about them. But I’ve been in and out of there on agency for the last 6months. I personally think they are a blinding company to work for. I’m only 22 and a class one driver so got the odd dig which was to be expected. But I’m a massive fan of if you don’t know ask, and not one person there mugged me off everyone was more than helpful. One of the better paid company’s in the area and the works a doddle. Good wagons, good trailers etc. With little experience I have but having been in and out of quite a few places week in and out they are by far the best, along with Sparks to work for.