Czech republic

Has anyone been to the Czech Republic since 2019? Looking for information on the tolls for there and what is the best way either vingette or toll box, it’s one of the countries not covered by the AS24 passngo box thanks.

Hi Mazzer, in Czech weekly so have a toll box 24/7. MYTO CZ is the box you need and you’ll be able to collect from any border crossing point. You’ll need truck registration, insurance etc. Easy job and fairly fast (10 mins max). I don’t think you can get a vignette for CZ but I stand to be corrected.

Thanks aye looking at the internet it looks like the vignettes were ended in 2019 just wanted to make sure

What border crossing are you going to use, I might be able to pin point the toll box booth for you?

barrykam:
What border crossing are you going to use, I might be able to pin point the toll box booth for you?

Think it is more than likely to be the A6/D5 crossing near Waldhaus think the delivery is somewhere near Prague won’t find out for definate until I get the trailer at the weekend

Mazzer2:

barrykam:

Think it is more than likely to be the A6/D5 crossing near Waldhaus think the delivery is somewhere near Prague won’t find out for definate until I get the trailer at the weekend

If its the crossing at WAIDHAUS(?) then the first service station a couple of hundred meters after the border. If you need any help just give me a shout.

barrykam:

Mazzer2:

barrykam:

If its the crossing at WAIDHAUS(?) then the first service station a couple of hundred meters after the border. If you need any help just give me a shout.

Aye it’ll be Waidhaus benefits of trying to read the map using interior lights :smiley: should be easy enough then thanks for your help

Arrived here no bother just to the east of Ceske Budejovice tipping away even though 3 hours early great job, came in through Waidhaus and heading out through Austria

Mazzer2:
Arrived here no bother just to the east of Ceske Budejovice tipping away even though 3 hours early great job, came in through Waidhaus and heading out through Austria

I drove past Ceske Budejovice twice today!! Now in Prague doing a 9 before heading to Rostock tomorrow. Glad it was plain sailing for you. If youre crossing into Austria at Dolni Dvoriste you can drop your box at the kiosk 300mtrs before the crossing point on your left or the petrol station 150 meters before the crossing point on your right.

barrykam:

Mazzer2:

I drove past Ceske Budejovice twice today!! Now in Prague doing a 9 before heading to Rostock tomorrow. Glad it was plain sailing for you. If youre crossing into Austria at Dolni Dvoriste you can drop your box at the kiosk 300mtrs before the crossing point on your left or the petrol station 150 meters before the crossing point on your right.

Aye was easy enough thanks for the heads up