Moving to the office, again!

Greetings friends. I know after my spectacular failure as a Transport Manager I said I’d never work in an office again but fact is you should never say never. Driver CPC training is going brilliantly and just got keys yesterday to my new office. Looking forward to setting it up and getting going. I hate working from home and it was being taken over by paperwork so be nice to have my home back too. When it’s set up and all sorted if you’re ever passing Lampeter, I know few will, pop in for a cup of tea. Warning tho, you’ll end up leaving having bought something, be it a sticker or 35 hours training!

When I do get my licence back I do intend to do a few trips driving trucks or coaches abroad but I think my days as a full time driver have passed……though……never say never :smiley:

Have a great weekend all.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/3QZRAhgeagtJWDgj7?g_st=ic

Exciting times ahead Luke! Wishing you every success

Hope you’re offering online courses, talk about ‘back of beyond’ :laughing:

Good luck anyway :sunglasses:

It would be…

Easier to learn how to fly a jumbo jet whilst mixing pancake batter than decipher that lot.

Wrong thread…

CBA to remove it now. :smiley:

Good luck switchlogic. Hope your BYOC office is a success. :sunglasses:

drover:

My own have all been online so far, done in person ones in Bristol as a freelancer for someone else, and doing a couple next month in……Aberdeen :smiley:

Me no talky mucho englaisy, me no comprehendo, how I professionally competento when me no understandy?

robbo99.:
Me no talky mucho englaisy, me no comprehendo, how I professionally competento when me no understandy?

you passed no problem :wink:

be worth posting images of that office on twitter daily

reminds me that coach driving fellah not seen sight nor sound of him lately on twitter , yorkshire tramper

drover:

robbo99.:

Yippee :frowning: .

I’d welcome an explanation from one of the nonsense DCPC dross gurus to explain this real world regular scenario…

Nice one mate, good to see things have turned around for you.
I always tell my kids when they are on a downer, ‘‘Life has a way of working it’s self out if you wait for it’’ .and I’ve always believed that in my own life, which is why I don’t dwell on stuff when I’ve been on my arse myself in the past.

I ain’t a fan of DCPC (shock :laughing: ) , but if you’ve found your niche that works for you good luck with it all.

switchlogic:
When I do get my licence back

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

drover:

I don’t mind, it’s only 20 minutes from where I live…

And good luck

Paul

sonflowerinwales:

drover:

I don’t mind, it’s only 20 minutes from where I live…

And good luck

Paul

Think I’ll be concentrating on online for my own courses and only doing the in person courses as freelance for other people. Well, that’s the plan at moment anyway.

DCPCFML:

switchlogic:
When I do get my licence back

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Apologies, I’ve no idea who you are. That’s for support though, means a lot

Pretty ballsy move so early on your training journey. Good luck with it.

Only got the office because it’s dirt cheap. Wouldn’t be able to afford one otherwise.

switchlogic:
Only got the office because it’s dirt cheap. Wouldn’t be able to afford one otherwise.

Opportunities are there for grabbing mate.
Who dares wins…as The SAS (and Del Boy :smiley: ).say .

robbo99.:

drover:

robbo99.:

Yippee :frowning: .

I’d welcome an explanation from one of the nonsense DCPC dross gurus to explain this real world regular scenario…

Like the fact you used to be able to do all five the same I think it’s simply that legislators clearly underestimated how stupid people can be :smiley: