Moving to the office, again!

[unauthorised advertising removed]

(Sorry Luke, but it had to go.)

switchlogic:

robbo99.:

drover:

robbo99.:
Me no talky mucho englaisy, me no comprehendo, how I professionally competento when me no understandy?

you passed no problem :wink:

Yippee :frowning: .

I’d welcome an explanation from one of the nonsense DCPC dross gurus to explain this real world regular scenario…

Like the fact you used to be able to do all five the same I think it’s simply that legislators clearly underestimated how stupid people can be :smiley:

I would say Luke , that scenario shows it up in it’s true colours. :bulb:

On one hand the powers that be just go along with it because they realise it is of no real substance anyway, but just somewhere between a formality and a money generating scheme.

And on the other side the drivers don’t gaf what class they attend, because they resent being there anyway (especially if unpaid,.AND in their own time, …like moi ) so they just want to get the time in to.qualify, and get to ■■■■ out of there to go and spend their leisure time as they please…again like moi. :smiley:

Not knocking you btw, you don’t make the rules, you saw an opportunity and you grabbed it…but I still ■■■■ hate it all. :imp: :laughing:

Forgot to say maybe a good idea not to offer me a job as your pr promoter. :laughing: :laughing:

[advertising removed]

switchlogic:
TikTok - Make Your Day

Good points Luke (especially about the unnecessary abuse) but confession time mate…
I did 2 first aid courses last time. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Not out of general driver stupidity as you said, but purely for my own convenience… and bearing in mind my opinion of it all.(that ain’t me ‘‘sticking.it to you’’ btw :smiley: )

Reason being the firm I work for temporarily stopped doing it ‘in house’ for a time,.and I was asked to book it myself at a local training centre, on one of my usual Mon or Tuesdays off…own time unpaid as usual. :imp: :unamused:

I had done a first aid course last,. and when I Iooked I was faced with the choice of doing another first aid the next week coming, OR a ‘drivers hours’ or some crap, on a particular week I had planned to spend away with the wife.

So…

Did I go all proper and conscientious and say…
‘‘DCPC is far more essentially important than a weekend away with you pet, and drivers hours is my latest craze’’ ?

Or…

‘‘Pack up yer skimpies and yer little black dress pet…we’re off on a jolly’’. :sunglasses:

Take a guess. :smiley:

So more of a case of getting priorities right than TDS (Thick Driver Syndrome.) :smiley:

It was also pointed out to me that some companies wouldn’t tell you what course before you arrived which seems a bit crap to me.

robroy:

switchlogic:
advert removed

Good points Luke (especially about the unnecessary abuse) but confession time mate…
I did 2 first aid courses last time. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Not out of general driver stupidity as you said, but purely for my own convenience… and bearing in mind my opinion of it all.(that ain’t me ‘‘sticking.it to you’’ btw :smiley: )

Reason being the firm I work for temporarily stopped doing it ‘in house’ for a time,.and I was asked to book it myself at a local training centre, on one of my usual Mon or Tuesdays off…own time unpaid as usual. :imp: :unamused:

I had done a first aid course last,. and when I Iooked I was faced with the choice of doing another first aid the next week coming, OR a ‘drivers hours’ or some crap, on a particular week I had planned to spend away with the wife.

So…

Did I go all proper and conscientious and say…
‘‘DCPC is far more essentially important than a weekend away with you pet, and drivers hours is my latest craze’’ ?

Or…

‘‘Pack up yer skimpies and yer little black dress pet…we’re off on a jolly’’. :sunglasses:

Take a guess. :smiley:

So more of a case of getting priorities right than TDS (Thick Driver Syndrome.) :smiley:

But me still no understandy, me professionally incompetento without DCPC, but me get 35 hours of training of this…how you say…utter bollox and I become professionally competento but me no understandy.

robbo99.:
But me still no understandy, me professionally incompetento without DCPC, but me get 35 hours of training of this…how you say…utter bollox and I become professionally competento but me no understandy.

Wasn’t that funny first time you posted that. But hey ho god loves a trier. Apparently

yourhavingalarf:
Wrong thread…

CBA to remove it now. :smiley:

It doesnt matter.Some mistakes have no consequences.But other mistakes have eternal consequences.I hope you reconsider being an atheist.God gave you a brain,but He gave you free choice to choose as well…

Good luck,Luke!
I will be looking out for you in the truck mag!

switchlogic:

robbo99.:

Wasn’t that funny first time you posted that. But hey ho god loves a trier. Apparently

But you still no answer my problemo.

Sploom:

yourhavingalarf:
Wrong thread…

.I hope you reconsider being an atheist.God gave you a brain,but He gave you free choice to choose as well…

Oh ffs :unamused:
Looks like the Trucknet missionary has finally given up on me at least… but has chosen a new victim. :open_mouth:

Thank God for that…Oh no, he’s got to me after all. :open_mouth:
:smiley:

If someone…

Would tell me what’s going on here please?

I have no clue.

yourhavingalarf:
If someone…

Would tell me what’s going on here please?

I have no clue.

Peace be upon you my child

Sploom:

yourhavingalarf:
Wrong thread…

It doesnt matter.Some mistakes have no consequences.But other mistakes have eternal consequences.I hope you reconsider being an atheist.God gave you a brain,but He gave you free choice to choose as well…

I guess God must have commanded you to go forth and hijack a completely non-religious topic with imaginary-friend-in-the-sky waffle. :laughing: Our central nervous system is a product of specific coding regions of DNA, not “your mate upstairs”, and freewill is similarly a topic of neuroscientific research.

“We” are our brain. The combined research makes clear that human beings do have the power to make conscious choices. But that agency and accompanying sense of personal responsibility are not supernatural. They happen in the brain, regardless of whether scientists observe them as clearly as they do a readiness potential.
scientificamerican.com/arti … u-are-too/

PS: “God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Friedrich Nietzsche

Sploom:

What evidence do you have to substantiate this claim that there is a God? Have you ever seen him?

Harry Monk:
What evidence do you have to substantiate this claim that there is a God? Have you ever seen him?

youtube.com/watch?v=oiv3Pl0WJOw

Harry Monk:

Never seen God but I believe , why else would, after a night on the beer and a stupidly ordered very hot curry , next morning while sitting on the throne would the first words to come to mind to a normally atheist be, " Oh god help me"

Harry Monk.
The evidence is all around me,the fact that we are here to live in this world that God created.
I dont believe something can come from nothing.
I should be asking for evidence of that!

biblehub.com/romans/1-20.htm