The last drop.

If you are an ERF aficionado this hearse maybe for you, on your last drop.

youtu.be/NZvA3reDPR0

Can’t think of a worse way to go on my final journey tbh, spend enough time in trucks now, the last thing I would want is a truck hearse.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

Oh ffs :open_mouth:
Pleeease NOOOooooo.!!
If my family did that to me I’d come back and haunt them. :laughing:

What Simcor says…and then some. :bulb:

Each to their own but no thanks :laughing:

At least the driver did not hit the low bridge.

And no sign markers on the arch.

More to your taste, Robroy?

Star down under.:

Hahahaha

Star down under.:

Funny you should say that :laughing: , in the 90s I was looking for a people carrier having 4 kids, they were a bit pricey, but one day a mate (sort of guy that turned his hand to everything) rang me and said I’ve got an immaculate low milage Jag coming in, it’s LIKE an estate car, but I can quite easily convert it into a 7 seater…and it’s cheap, less than half the price of the VWs and Toyotas we’ve looked at.
I said sounds great what’s the catch (as I know him too well :laughing: )
He said…Keep an open mind.
Ok.what’s the catch.
He said ‘‘Ok it was a hearse, but it wont look like one when I’m finished’’. :smiley:

Ran it past the wife…Absolutely NO chance. :neutral_face:

Told the kids, all I got was …
‘My friends will.laugh at us Dad’,.and…
'Our friends will call us ‘‘The Adam’s Family’’ :laughing:
Then the wife says…I’ll get a CD made to play while we’re in it…The Munsters…‘Just forget it …now’

So.basically, nobody shared my mate’s enthusiasm and it never got off the ground.
Ended up with a Toyota Lucida in the end. :smiley:

Something like this it was. :smiley:

^^^^ you shoulda gone for it mate. You could’ve painted it white and tooled around ■■■■■■■ like a low rent Ghostbusters crew singing “I ain’t’fraid of no goat eh?” at the tops of your lungs :smiley: :smiley:

A family story from the distant past. Sometime in the mid 1950s my father came home, unannounced, with a 1929 long wheelbase Armstrong Siddley limousine. My mother exclaimed that she wouldn’t be seen dead in it as it looked like a hearse. :laughing:
My dad always justified the acquisition by proudly proclaiming that an old English pram could be pushed through the back, with no hindrance.

download (5).jpeg
A LWB version of this. Be worth a bob or two these days.

robroy:

Star down under.:

Funny you should say that :laughing: , in the 90s I was looking for a people carrier having 4 kids, they were a bit pricey, but one day a mate (sort of guy that turned his hand to everything) rang me and said I’ve got an immaculate low milage Jag coming in, it’s LIKE an estate car, but I can quite easily convert it into a 7 seater…and it’s cheap, less than half the price of the VWs and Toyotas we’ve looked at.
Ok.what’s the catch.
He said ‘‘Ok it was a hearse, but it wont look like one when I’m finished’’. :smiley:

Then the wife says…I’ll get a CD made to play while we’re in it…The Munsters…‘Just forget it …now’

So.basically, nobody shared my mate’s enthusiasm and it never got off the ground.

Was your mate’s name Arfer Daily?

the maoster:
^^^^ you shoulda gone for it mate. You could’ve painted it white and tooled around ■■■■■■■ like a low rent Ghostbusters crew singing “I ain’t’fraid of no goat eh?” at the tops of your lungs :smiley: :smiley:

ttiwwp (1).gif

the maoster:

Hey! what a brilliant idea mate. :sunglasses: :smiley:
Then later on made a natural progression when I got my cool Smokey and the Bandit pick up trurrrk I’ve just got shot of, to ‘Brokeback Mountain’… as Beaver boy once said it looked more like …cheeky ■■■■ :laughing:
Picked him up in it to get breakfast one day, he said we looked like 2 homosexual cowboys. :laughing:

Star down under.:

robroy:

Star down under.:

Ok.what’s the catch.

That’s EXACTLY who he was like. :smiley:
I’ve got a bizzare selection of mates, trust me. :laughing:

robroy:

Star down under.:

robroy:

Star down under.:

Ok.what’s the catch.

That’s EXACTLY who he was like. :smiley:
I’ve got a bizzare selection of mates, trust me. :laughing:

Why do I have no trouble believing that? :unamused:
Moaster springs to mind. :wink:

Oi the pair of you ^^^^ leave it!!! :smiley: :smiley:

robroy:
Picked him up in it to get breakfast one day, he said we looked like 2 homosexual cowboys. :laughing:

That’s actually very funny for Beaver, he’s usually too wrapped up in his latest get rich quick scheme to have much time for humour :smiley:

My funeral is already planned by me, I’ve just got to run it past the council for approval; I wanna be laid on top of a raft made out of pallets and floated down the river in my town as an archer fires a flaming arrow into my “raft” a la Vikings. Everyone is invited except Beaver boy as he’d spoil it by rushing up with a fire extinguisher in an attempt to salvage and sell the pallets. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Actually I want to be cremated and have my ashes scattered at Cadwell Park which was the scene of my first ever win and it’s also a circuit where I hold the lap record for a Honda Hornet that will never be beaten as they changed the track layout shortly after that.

Chuck me in the back and take me to the nearest incinerator :smiley:

I’ll take your tractor unit and raise you. I would like to see a lorry mounted crane fitted with a brick grab and strops lift a coffin off the bed of the lorry onto the shoulders of the assembled bearers.

(Recently got my HIAB ticket and had my first day out on my own this week. Took me 1.5 hours to deliver 6 x 72 concrete blocks so although I have improved since then, with most crematoriums having a faster turn around than Easyjet I’m not going to volunteer myself for that lift just yet. :laughing:)