Auditor/member of public records a truck involved in

accident/collision staff members gets annoyed and threaten to hit him. thoughts?

youtu.be/tNJW-7ZQIAA

if you dont want to watch the video this happens

auditor finds truck tipped over
records said truck and question driver
makes assumptions, staff members get annoyed
recovery team divert cars police just watch on

I think its annoying as hell, but its legal and we need to just get on with it however if someone had a accident such a scumbg move to just start recording lol and your not even involved.

■■■■ needs a smack in its big mouth.

What a knob, the camera would be put to better use giving him a colonoscopy.

How can it be legal. Jo public filming interviewing people . Police should step.in and stop.
I was always told in event of an accident never apologise or admitt responsibility.
As once you admitt it you can be blamed even if wasn’t at fault.

You say something to the fella filming out of.context as it’s on camera your basically stuffed.
And sure there was a law passed about year ago making it illegal to film a car crash as you drive past? same should be applied here

Unfortunately if your in a public space theres nothing to stop you taking pictures of anything you can see .
I would assume that also applies to video so it would appear the person behind the phone / video camera isn’t breaking the law . Whether such a low life needs to be entertained is a totaly different question . Theres absolutely no need to get involved , no need to speak , look at them or acknowledge they exist. This is nothing more than ambulance chasing and should be treated with the contempt it deserves .

They purely want a reaction, as that is great for views and therefore money, don’t give them one

is that your YouTube account Benny? Just asking, seeing as every time somebody clicks that link, the person who posted it, gets some money…

It’s called ‘click bait’.

Star down under.:
What a knob, the camera would be put to better use giving him a colonoscopy.

Auditor- there are no words - is that what these idiots call themselves these days?

Going to the bog to change over the sim card would be a true challenge.

“Everybody has a plan until they get a smack in the mouth” - Tyson, wasn’t it?

DJ Audits and others like him go out of their way to provoke people into a reaction.

Public location but the cops should have kept him ast a distance!

TruckDriverBen:
accident/collision staff members gets annoyed and threaten to hit him. thoughts?

youtu.be/tNJW-7ZQIAA

if you dont want to watch the video this happens

auditor finds truck tipped over
records said truck and question driver
makes assumptions, staff members get annoyed
recovery team divert cars police just watch on

I think its annoying as hell, but its legal and we need to just get on with it however if someone had a accident such a scumbg move to just start recording lol and your not even involved.

i watch lots of his videos. many on industrial sites likes to put billy big balls from security in his place. knows all about the law he did one on magna park at Asda Walmart. the thing is before these officials start telling joe public what he can and can’t do they need to read up on the law, like him or loath him he brings out the worst in a lot of these wannabe coppers he even antagonises the police videoing there car park and bringing to attention illegal number number plates, me personally love him

edd1974:
How can it be legal. Jo public filming interviewing people . Police should step.in and stop.
I was always told in event of an accident never apologise or admitt responsibility.

You say something to the fella filming out of.context as it’s on camera your basically stuffed.
And sure there was a law passed about year ago making it illegal to film a car crash as you drive past? same should be applied here

That only applies to the driver, nothing illegal about their passengers filming the aftermath.

Auditor/member of public records

No he isn’t. He’s a self appointed prick who makes videos to put on Youtube. He doesn’t work for anyone, he has no official powers. In the one I saw recently where he was doing a prison he was lucky not to get arrested under the Counter Terrorism Act as he was going round filming every single registration plate in the staff car park. He was clearly amazed when he and two others walking around the perimeter wall when he was confronted by three prison guards, a dog and a police officer. The moron said he’d not seen any signs saying it wasn’t allowed but he’d videod them stuck to poles and lamp posts pretty much every third one as he walked around and in the shot where he was talking to the police officer there was one further down the path.

keepthefaith:
i watch lots of his videos. many on industrial sites likes to put billy big balls from security in his place. knows all about the law

No he doesn’t. He manages to come across as in an authoritative manner which gives him the impression that he knows what he’s on about but he doesn’t and those who think he does clearly don’t know much about it either. The one he did at the prison is a prime example. Not only that when challenged by the police he comes across all “freeman of the land”. It’s cringeworthy.

weeto:

edd1974:

That only applies to the driver, nothing illegal about their passengers filming the aftermath.

I believe that is the current state of play.
But I reckon that those ghouls who get kicks from filming the real life misery of others should have laws against them.
There is an argument for allowing filming unless there is a sound reason not to, and I think that filming real injured people should be illegal whether it is for public viewing or for the private jollies of an individual.
Creepy in the extreme.

Adding:
The first video is of a creep sticking his camera under the nose of someone recently involved in a RTA.
Probably very stressed and upset, with lots of adrenaline flowing.
Doesnt matter who is or isnt at fault, the knobhead with the camera is seeking to make money from the bad experiences of others, and is lucky that his camera wasnt inserted without benefit of vaseline where it really belongs. His attitude is to try to provoke reaction, then come over all innocent when he gets a reaction. Hed probably like to get thumped so that he can get even more views.

His problem is that of his agenda at any cost with scant regard for anyone else, their situation, feelings or implications that may result from his intrusion into their lives, for this alone he needs placing into the back of the mixer once righted and taken to the final destination, hopefully a new road building project where he would never be seen again.

I shot down my neighbours drone with a catapult. I politely told him not in my backyard. I just too a ball bearing and blasted it in my garden. I handed him his wreckage. This bloke thinks he is hard one day he will meet his match

the bloke is a total ■■■■■ he talks and laughs like a wench and as tude said it’s all about his rights nobody else’s… :smiling_imp: :imp:

I wonder how many times this ■■■■ has been put on his arse!

GORDON 50:
I wonder how many times this ■■■■ has been put on his arse!

sadly i suspect never otherwise she would have put it up…