DSV

soon . :slight_smile:. lol.

Let’s see it then.

Not another dashcam drama queen. Lets have à butchers then. No vidéo = never happened.

“GL”, hmmm Sparshatts Kent. See, TNCSI on the case already.

Dipper_Dave:
Not another dashcam drama queen. Lets have à butchers then. No vidéo = never happened.

+1 let us have a look and we can make our own mind up.

Some threads make you want to drive your lorry off a cliff and this is one of them! Post the footage or GTF!

Oh God
 earwig o again.

Yes, let’s see it then :grimacing:

Mate of mine was called into his transport office backend last year, the HR man starts spouting all this about being informed off his bad driving, by a member off the public with a dash cam. My Mate got up and walked out off the meeting, telling them as he left to tell the [zb] to send it to the Police or shut the [zb] up.

Never was it or the meeting or the fact he walked out off the meeting ever mentioned again :wink:

Come on OP, produce the goods.

trux:
http://youtu.be/Y6atfsx3t4M

Well that was worth the wait

Well, that was really worth waiting for :unamused: :unamused:
Perhaps you can let us know what make of dashcam you’ve got so I can avoid it.

:laughing: :laughing: riveting wasnt it :grimacing:

Your camera is terrible. Can’t you get your money back?

Am i missing something? He did move over to your lane abit but to report him for that? You have way too much time on your hands to make such a fuss about it. Its like a woman rang my depot up and told the manager that when i overtook her too much spray was coming out of my tyres so she had to pull in to services to calm down. And im like it was raining you know not much i can do about that. And he told me to slow down next time it rains :open_mouth:

Contraflow:

I`ll ask .

trux:

Contraflow:

I`ll ask .

@truckerboy, as i said , it was deliberate, that is not an excuse for him to have done it :imp:

If it was deliberate you mustve done something to upset him

Have you borrowed the camera off the 1920’s , give it them back 
 Think that was in the roadwork section, it does get a little tight in places , it looks as tho he had a little ‘lane drift’ , let’s be honest who amongst us hasn’t done that , it doesn’t look that deliberate ,unless you know better and there was history , so untie your knickers and stop being a whiter than white keyboard warrior , life’s too short 

If doing 48/49 mph in a 50mph max` speed restricted zone with average speed cameras is upsetting , he needs to find a different job . :imp:

richie22:
Have you borrowed the camera off the 1920’s , give it them back 
 Think that was in the roadwork section, it does get a little tight in places , it looks as tho he had a little ‘lane drift’ , let’s be honest who amongst us hasn’t done that , it doesn’t look that deliberate ,unless you know better and there was history , so untie your knickers and stop being a whiter than white keyboard warrior , life’s too short 

I havent done it because i am the best lorry driver there is :smiley:
(For those who dont understand jokes im only kidding)