Another Camera Incident

These sort of incidents are getting worse by the day. Not excusing this drivers actions for one minute, but people with camera phones need to stop and think about the consequences of filming other people and acting as judge and jury.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … er-by.html

I already posted that on the “stresed much” thread.
It highlights the way people are feeling about getting filmed for every little percieved infraction by every jumped up video vigilante who wants to act like they are the law. Its only going to get
worse as well

Not to defend the bus driver’s actions, but who these people who take it upon themselves to video misdemeanours by others which have no effect on them think they are, I have no idea. They should mind their own business. Wannabe journalists who only do it so they can put the footage on Facebook for all their friends to become outraged over it.

Counselling required!!!

Anger Management for the driver!

Get a life for the camera user! :smiley:

Now if it was a passenger she was throttling, that I can understand. Anyone with a PSV license will tell you what annoying sods passengers can be.

Tell you what though, that bus driver looks like she’d be fun in the sack - - once you had coaxed her out of her ‘don’t touch me’ dialogue. :wink:

Why should people mind being filmed unless of course they are doing something wrong. Why do we have all the CCTV cams everywhere. It’s not to watch for innocent people. Personally I would be quite flattered if someone wanted to film me!
Bus driver has a big problem though.

‘Fun in the sack’ :open_mouth: :open_mouth: bloody ell man aint you got no respect for your body ■■ :wink: :slight_smile:

A spokesman for Golden Tours said: 'We are aware of this. We had CCTV cameras on our vehicles and have viewed the footage.

‘She was an agency driver…’

Says it all really (yeah, first one in with that one)

I got filmed today by a woman in the passenger seat of a car,she was about 55/60, I wasn’t sure why as all I was doing was rolling a cig while balancing my brew :slight_smile: (I really did get filmed though, just tickled me ribs that’s all)

raymundo:
‘Fun in the sack’ :open_mouth: :open_mouth: bloody ell man aint you got no respect for your body ■■ :wink: :slight_smile:

I like a woman with spirit :wink:

Don’t think I’d take any holiday snaps of her though :angry:

Cant say I’ve ever knowingly or willing took a woman to bed like her but have woken up with a few like that, and it must have been their ‘spirit’ that I drank and that made be do it. :frowning:

albion1971:
Why should people mind being filmed unless of course they are doing something wrong. Why do we have all the CCTV cams everywhere. It’s not to watch for innocent people.

Theres a big difference between cctv cameras filming you and some jumped up video vigilante pointing their smart phone right at you because,in their eyes,you’ve done something wrong.
Id love to go back in time and find the guy who would invent cameras and video capability in phones and kick him squarely in the nuts.

I like the cyclist vigilantes… “there’s a driver here eating a bowl of cheerios whilst driving”… “wait on, what’s this truck driver eating in his cab?.. Bacon, eggs, beans, sausage, hash browns, fried bread”… :smiling_imp:

albion1971:
Why should people mind being filmed unless of course they are doing something wrong. Why do we have all the CCTV cams everywhere. It’s not to watch for innocent people. Personally I would be quite flattered if someone wanted to film me!
Bus driver has a big problem though.

That’s what the watchers say ,hogwash is what it really is, this “If you ain’t doing anything wrong.you have nothing to fear” sound bite is bull crap,They watch everyone but who is watching the watchers?

Surveillance in this country is well OTT, and it isn’t just CCTV , Why should any government agency be able to read our e-mail’s or even log who we send them to or receive them from, or be able to decrypt encrypted web pages you visit, This government are control freaks and it’s our privacy and the right to that that they wish to erode our human rights, is why Scamerloon wants to change that, be very worried if they succeed in doing this our freedoms (what little we have left) could be put in jeopardy