Dash board cleaning

Hi guys, I’m currently driving a 2019 Daf CF and the grey dashboard is really looking grubby, it’s that kind of textured plastic and I don’t want to risk making it look worse.
Was wondering what everyone uses for cleaning their dash boards.
Thanks in advance.

Pink

The only warning i can give is do not put cleaner on the clear plastic of the instrument cluster ,using the wrong cleaner causes it to crack apparently to do with the ph level …and before anyone says im talking the brown stuff that is from DAF

Dunky123:
Hi guys, I’m currently driving a 2019 Daf CF and the grey dashboard is really looking grubby, it’s that kind of textured plastic and I don’t want to risk making it look worse.
Thanks in advance.

I use bleach and a scrubbing brush. Wipe it over with kitchen roll. Soon gets all the dirt out.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

norb:
The only warning i can give is do not put cleaner on the clear plastic of the instrument cluster ,using the wrong cleaner causes it to crack apparently to do with the ph level …and before anyone says im talking the brown stuff that is from DAF

Can confirm this is the case and not only in DAFs. Do not use Pink on the instrument cluster. Not only have the plastic screens cracked on the DAFs at my spot where some of the drivers have used it to the point that some cracked straight through, it also started to crack the clear plastic on the display of my MK4 Ford Focus, putting lots of fine hairline cracks in it. Fortunately I was able to get that replaced under warranty.

Bilt hamber surfex hd
£18 for 5 litres.
Mix up at different % for a myriad of uses.

Dunky123:
Thanks in advance.

Old pair of underpants

Suedehead:
Old pair of underpants

Or alternatively work for a company that gets taken over every 17 minutes and use your over abundance of polo shirts.

Have a look at Diomyx products especially Diomyx 4 IN 1. I would’nt use anything else now.

Rich The Stag:
Have a look at Diomyx products especially Diomyx 4 IN 1. I would’nt use anything else now.

Uncle Albert will be pleased with that review… :smiley: