Dashboard cleaner/polish

Can anyone recommend a good dashboard cleaner or polish for a Volvo FH mk4.
As the one i’m using at the moment (some cheap crap) just leaves marks on it.

let the criticisme begin. :slight_smile:

Pink from Chrome Northwest. Try that and you’ll never use another dash polish again!

switchlogic:
Pink from Chrome Northwest. Try that and you’ll never use another dash polish again!

This

Thanks for the replies. I’ll try it.

EDIT: Just checked Chrome Northwests webshop page , & it’s going to cost me nearly £49 for a bottle of 1 liter Pink(postage to me included as i’m in Belgium)… :open_mouth:

I’ll need to think about it first before i order…

Geoffo:
Thanks for the replies. I’ll try it.

EDIT: Just checked Chrome Northwests webshop page , & it’s going to cost me nearly £49 for a bottle of 1 liter Pink(postage to me included as i’m in Belgium)… :open_mouth:

I’ll need to think about it first before i order…

That is a wee tad expensive lol.I use pink and it is good gear but if you cant get try ebay for it or use ebay and get some autosmart that is also good stuff.

Autosmarts range is decent.

£49 is steep.

Even meguairs, poorboys, auto finesse stuff is cheaper then that. And i bet easily on par.

switchlogic:

It’s nothing special. Just smells nice.

£49?! It’s something like £6.95 in Lymm…come to think of it I’ve even seen it in WH Smith. It’s gives off a nice smell for a bit but that’s about it. Not very good for keeping dust down I’ve found.

ajt:

switchlogic:

It’s nothing special. Just smells nice.

Depends what you want. If you want a shiny but hideously sticky dash look elsewhere. I like it because of the great non sticky finish it leaves. I love it so much I polish my face daily with it

I got a Swedish dashboard cleaner, and have never looked back.

Dettol anti bacterial surface cleanser.

Try this from Jennychem. Dries to a matt finish, with no tackiness. Take no notice of the extraction machine information. Leaves rubber mats, and all interior plastic spotless.

jennychem.com/shop/upholster … 750ml.html

MickM

“Finish” from autosmart is good smells nice aswell. Don’t think it’s that expensive either.

Flash household cleaner, ■■■■ all this useless expensive car ■■■■

Company have 2 cleaning kits in t/o , use that , no idea what it is , and I’m not enough of a mug too pay for it so not bothered what it is

Pink seems good but I hate the smell :cry:

junction29.co.uk/product-cat … g-products

None shiny, non sticky and a hint of what I believe to be coconut…and as for all this ‘dust repellent’ nonsense, I ain’t come across one that lives up to that statement! What area you in? Works ok in my car (and others I clean) and even in my Actros…might not be suitable for a Volva though! :smiley:

Can’t believe anyone pays more than £2 for polish. My boss bought some Armor-All dash wipes that are a complete waste of time. All it does is smear the dirt and dust around.
Bit of old t shirt does the trick, the dust soon comes back.

what ever i can find under the sink,normally pledge or mr sheen.