Velomobile

One of the above was causing havoc on the A64 a short time ago weaving about in the carriageway.It is basically a bit like a lie down bicycle with a cover to keep out the weather.It was painted yellow and had an RAF roundel painted on it.The operator is clearly a lunatic with no instinct for self preservation and absolutely no thought for other road users.Apparently it is legal to use on a public road.There is a video taken by one road user but I don’t know how to put it in this post.

Gidders:
One of the above was causing havoc on the A64 a short time ago weaving about in the carriageway.It is basically a bit like a lie down bicycle with a cover to keep out the weather.It was painted yellow and had an RAF roundel painted on it.The operator is clearly a lunatic with no instinct for self preservation and absolutely no thought for other road users.Apparently it is legal to use on a public road.There is a video taken by one road user but I don’t know how to put it in this post.

this?
examinerlive.co.uk/news/loc … e-23603923

Bit like they used to have cycle races on A1 round Worksop area ( may still do ) , one got wiped out & they stopped the unaware driver down at p/ bro if my mind serves me right
It’s just lunacy , I really don’t know who thinks it’s a good idea to race cycles / or what you describe on a main A road
But I did a Fors day learning about cycling , if I remember right it was a morning in class room , afternoon cycling , only thing I learnt was the 2 idiot cyclist doing it were on a different planet , thry wanted me kicking off the course as I refused to cycle 2 abreast , he was trying to tell me it was ok to cycle down the inside of a lorry with its left indicator on ,
I cycle near my house using the off road cycle route , then you’ve the pink Lyra brigade riding down the main road 2 abreast , and then they wonder why the get horn / lights & a gob full when I’m coming up our road in the car , wtf there’s a cycle path & they ride 2 abreast on the main road , tosses