God bless Whites Transport

nickyboy:

dozy:
I think there’s more behind this than meets the eye , I’ve parked in services all over the place including membury & never had 1 ticket , yet he’s apparently ( or his lorries ) have got 6 at membury ( or maybe 6 different services )
Surely if this parking eye were upto some scam or other we’d all be getting them , or bosses would
Is this the mob who dumped there truck in a suoermarket car park , was it sains in Swindon ? Or was it someone else
As I say I’m a bit baffled why this Mob are getting all these tickets yet I’ve not seen a mention anywhere else on here !! , no other drivers complaint of it , strange
I guess it will boost his Facebook hits though

I’m guessing that as their base is on Lambourn Woodlands adjacent to Membury Westbound his trucks use the service entrance off the services car park and therefore pass the camera as they enter the car park yet don’t actually park there.

I think its the same place that there is a chemical storage place, we used to go in with tankers and drum off into smaller canisters, the only access was through the service area access road.

I love to read Pete Whites articulations. :stuck_out_tongue: