Oh,my days!

Oh my days

Did you not see Whites response to it? Hilarious. Gimme a minute or two and I’ll dig it out and post it.

Oh my God, are these people for real, get a life instead of grassing up a driver who is probably away for weeks on end doing continental trips so is stocking up on rations and the road fund license has been paid so he can park anywhere he wants to .
The photo shows an empty car park, and did the complainant get permission to take that photo ?
Absolutely amazing ignorance and arrogance of the general public who don’t have a clue in their sad little lives .

Chris Long would have a myocardial infarction if the idiot went to Europe where it’s perfectly acceptable for trucks to park in supermarkets and eat in their restaurants and hotels also allow truck parking.

Nah, can’t find it and CBA to trawl thru all the crap on FB just to find it again :wink:

How lucky was that driver not to get jammed in by all those parked cars, just shows the skill and cool attitude threading his way carefully through the rows without a mishap, well done mate :smiling_imp:

Wonder if the photgrapher was one of those planks who, complete with trolleys, queued round the car park and then right round sodding building and out into the industrial estate behind Sainsbugs when the bubonic plague epidemic first kicked off last spring :laughing:

This is part of Whites response to the trumpet.

Found this too

facebook.com/steviejones.da … 1291113846

What Bell End :unamused: :unamused:

Love the one with the green background :laughing: :laughing:
And LOOOVE the comments :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

When I lived in Belgium I used to shop regularly at supermarkets near Ashford or Gravesend adjacent to the motorway on my way to Dover.Fortunately I never came across a goon like the one above.

Found the original FB response from Whites transport. Good on ‘em :smiley: :smiley:

Brilliant reply :grimacing: cheers Ray

Then there’s media responses to deal with, putting the poor big-with-child member of the public before the H&S of everyone at this particular depot in my neck of the woods…

OOOooohh! said in a frank spencer tone… :unamused:

I reckon members of the public who like to grass up fellow members of the public in this way - should be compelled to have their name and address accompany the “complaint”, which might then discourage all these Neighborhood Hitlers from bringing the entire country to a standstill with their crap against the very people who line their pantries as well as their ■■■■■■■, by the sounds of it… :unamused:

Winseer:
Then there’s media responses to deal with, putting the poor big-with-child member of the public before the H&S of everyone at this particular depot in my neck of the woods…

Thousands of orders cancelled as Ocado warehouse fire rages at depot in Church Manorway, Erith

OOOooohh! said in a frank spencer tone… :unamused:

Two robots colliding.
The most beautiful/sinister cause of fire

Good on White’s transport manager [emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

Roverman:
Good on White’s transport manager [emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

Be Honest. Haven’t we ALL got a “Pete White” at our yard?

Get Whites and Chris Long live on Good Morning Britain and bring back Piers Morgan to do the interview.

Chris Long, the new Ronnie Pickering… :laughing:

Chris epitomises the type of individual I hate with a vengeance.

A grass who does not mind getting a stranger into serious trouble, even though it has no bearing on his life whatsoever.

A ■■■■ busybody who can’t keep his neb out of anything.

Somebody who does not think twice about complaining ABOUT somebody, but would never confront that somebody face to face.

To sum Chris up…
A complete and utter 2 hat who in his miserable life has not been thumped enough. :imp:

Everybody knows you don’t f* with Mr. White