Oh,my days!

Oh my god he took 15 minutes and parked in a very very busy car park. Let’s torture him and put him in jail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Legendary reply. Mucho respect.

idrive:

Winseer:
Then there’s media responses to deal with, putting the poor big-with-child member of the public before the H&S of everyone at this particular depot in my neck of the woods…

Thousands of orders cancelled as Ocado warehouse fire rages at depot in Church Manorway, Erith

OOOooohh! said in a frank spencer tone… :unamused:

Two robots colliding.
The most beautiful/sinister cause of fire

Times have changed - or have they?

robroy:
Chris epitomises the type of individual I hate with a vengeance.

A grass who does not mind getting a stranger into serious trouble, even though it has no bearing on his life whatsoever.

A [zb] busybody who can’t keep his neb out of anything.

Somebody who does not think twice about complaining ABOUT somebody, but would never confront that somebody face to face.

To sum Chris up…
A complete and utter 2 hat who in his miserable life has not been thumped enough. :imp:

Nail on the head Rob and have you seen how far away from the truck the big brave Chris was when he took the pic?

This is got to be the best post of the year from Robroy, sums up modern Britain who have no clue on road transport and snitching to make themselves look important in the hope by complaining, everyone would be on his side but it backfired big time for Chris Long .

If anyone wants to pop into the supermarket and tramping and is around Swindon the truckstop had a sainsbury right outside it

However the truckstop employee do give you a dirty look when you park there and just pop into sainsbury

Looking at the picture theres not exactly a shortage of space,perhaps he was unable to park in his usual parking place.
PLONKER

I bet Chris is the type of plonker who drives his shoe box into the lorry parking area at the services.

Chris is an ideal candidate for the lorry watch volunteer schemes, you get to wear a hi viz with police written on it to make you powerful with a note book, camera and speed dial to Trading Standards weights and measurements enforcement unit for thundering juggernauts crossing medieval bridges.
Or a speed watcher grassing up motorists with his little radar .

I do this everyday, I always park furthest away from the shop so as not to upset the public and so far have never had any complaints. I’ve even had the parking attendants walk past and never said anything, I’m only in a rigid but it still takes up 4+ parking bays!!

Its nice to see the employer stuck up for his driver.

On the subject of Trucks in Supermarket Car Parks - How come every Supermarket doesn’t adopt the process of “only delivering at night, whilst the store is closed”■■

There doesn’t seem to be many shifts at supermarket RDCs that have one driving between the hours of 18:00 and 22:00 at present…■■

How come?

It seems daft to have loads of night shifts starting 22:00+ another lower-paid ones starting 17:30, paid at day rate which day drivers won’t want to do, running beyond midnight and all - but a dearth of start times 18:00-22:00?

…Or could someone enlighten me that these “Premium Shifts” - are only for the shirt-wearing full timers, which would indicate it is time to seek that kind of work, forever side-stepping the agency angle at the same establishments in the foreseeable future? :bulb:

Winseer:
On the subject of Trucks in Supermarket Car Parks - How come every Supermarket doesn’t adopt the process of “only delivering at night, whilst the store is closed”

It’s because lots of shops have residents around them and they complain to the local council
that the big nasty lorries make to much noise. So the local council put restriction on them
when they can get deliveries.

fingermissing:

Winseer:
On the subject of Trucks in Supermarket Car Parks - How come every Supermarket doesn’t adopt the process of “only delivering at night, whilst the store is closed”

It’s because lots of shops have residents around them and they complain to the local council
that the big nasty lorries make to much noise. So the local council put restriction on them
when they can get deliveries.

If that was the case, surely a truck making a delivery in the small hours of the morning - would be more disruptive to locals than one turning up between 7pm and 11pm - around the time someone starting in the 18:00-22:00 slot would be making their first delivery, one might think?

The issue isn’t inconvenience - the restrictions are for noise/disturbance when folk are sleeping.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

stupid saying I’ll park more there , should of said the driver needed food & had no other option , why get in a argument for the sake of it , bloke who reported it needs to grow up as does the firms boss , like a pair of bloody school kids

Dozy I take it you won’t be going after a job with whites then dozy," lots of money and a nice new truck"

Dozy, note how the guy reporting it and how far away he was stood to take the photo, if he was so worried about prime estate parking, why didn’t he confront the driver, he didn’t as he is a coward.
I thought the replies from Whites were warranted and there was a sense of humour and sarcasm added to get the point across to the general public how petty this man really is, all social media replies fully supported Whites and their driver.
If the same happened to me or you , how would we both react? I couldn’t let it go and brush it under the carpet.