God bless Whites Transport

Private parking firms like to con motorists by putting those yellow stickers on the windscreen that look like the tickets that you should pay and not ignore to confuse people so they pay up without a quibble.
They look like the official issued ones and then send threatening letters and demand for payment of their invoice and use legal jargon to bully people with court action and affecting the credit score.Dozy is right it was a Whites that was photographed by a member of public that had the same name with something to do with their fan club or photographer when he said a truck can’t park there to shop and taking up space in an empty car park in a supermarket.

yourhavingalarf:

Jack-knife:
He be complaining even more when they put a barrier up

I’ve seen…

Barriers erected at every MSA I’ve ever had a 45 in. They soon get broken and the service area becomes another private junction for the locals. There used to be small traffic jams at Woolley Edge.
There’s also an assumption that the fleet is using the exit, which may or may not be the case.

Knutsford Northbound, in a morning it’s a constant stream of traffic coming down the service entrance by the fuel pumps and getting on the M6.

Washwipe:

yourhavingalarf:

Jack-knife:
He be complaining even more when they put a barrier up

I’ve seen…

Barriers erected at every MSA I’ve ever had a 45 in. They soon get broken and the service area becomes another private junction for the locals. There used to be small traffic jams at Woolley Edge.
There’s also an assumption that the fleet is using the exit, which may or may not be the case.

Knutsford Northbound, in a morning it’s a constant stream of traffic coming down the service entrance by the fuel pumps and getting on the M6.

Fleet services is the same northbound

Most MSA’s have service roads that you could effectively cross the motorway and head the opposite direction

One man’s freedom fighter is another man’s terrorist.

Them using the services as a quick way to get on/of the motorway sounds about right.

Strensham has a slip road and both North and South bound with the lane over the bridge, if bored you can walk to one MSA to the other to meet a work colleague for a coffee .
Michael Wood has a slip road on both sides , on the S/B there used to be a cosy little pub down the lane.No need to sit in the cab, plenty of places where you can escape the MSA and wonder around the lanes.

There often used to be a police car sat in the car park next to the exit of the service road at Membury. I saw them ticket several people using it, but not seen them there for several years.

It is stupid though. It saves about a 5 mile diversion for the sake of a 200 yard piece of track.

James Richards:
Strensham has a slip road and both North and South bound with the lane over the bridge, if bored you can walk to one MSA to the other to meet a work colleague for a coffee .
Michael Wood has a slip road on both sides , on the S/B there used to be a cosy little pub down the lane.No need to sit in the cab, plenty of places where you can escape the MSA and wonder around the lanes.

Are you toby123/tarmaceater in disguise ?

Suedehead:

James Richards:

:laughing:

Suedehead:

James Richards:

I was also wondering that!

Touch of Arrogance….

Same person who jump started a freezing cold Czech driver at 4 in the morning who had flat batteries and warmed him up with a hot drink and refused to take £20 from him.

Same person who drove overnight to Holland to pick up a driver who wasn’t well to get him home to his family.

Same person who answers multiple questions every day with Facebook messages from newly qualified drivers with tacho questions or small operators with compliance questions

Let dozens of drivers park in my yard for free and use our wash to save them paying in the services.

The amount of times I’ve helped other hauliers or drivers I’ve lost count.

The letter was just a bit of fun, I hope the MD of parking eye reads it. I obviously don’t mean any harm to any parking eye employees. All Said in jest.

This is the reason I don’t comment hardly ever on TN. Never seen so many keyboard warriors in my life.

Using the access road has nothing to do with these PCN’s, we are in and out of the services multiple times every day and this is the 1st one I’ve had in a year.

Remember, It’s Nice to be important, but it’s important to be Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhiteWhiteWhite:
Touch of Arrogance….

Same person who jump started a freezing cold Czech driver at 4 in the morning who had flat batteries and warmed him up with a hot drink and refused to take £20 from him.

Same person who drove overnight to Holland to pick up a driver who wasn’t well to get him home to his family.

Same person who answers multiple questions every day with Facebook messages from newly qualified drivers with tacho questions or small operators with compliance questions

Let dozens of drivers park in my yard for free and use our wash to save them paying in the services.

The amount of times I’ve helped other hauliers or drivers I’ve lost count.

The letter was just a bit of fun, I hope the MD of parking eye reads it. I obviously don’t mean any harm to any parking eye employees. All Said in jest.

This is the reason I don’t comment hardly ever on TN. Never seen so many keyboard warriors in my life.

Using the access road has nothing to do with these PCN’s, we are in and out of the services multiple times every day and this is the 1st one I’ve had in a year.

Remember, It’s Nice to be important, but it’s important to be Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, you come across as a little arrogant.
This is coming from a guy who helped an old lady cross the street.
Your also a keyboard warrior yourself. Fancy letterhead or not.

Personally I thought the letter was good. But you strike me as a guy who cant take criticism:P
Nice quote I personally use Arnold for my thoughtful quotes.

ps. just take a bit of banter and you’ll be fine. As you wrote the letter in jest I am sure no one here meant to seriously criticize you. :grimacing:

quote-arnold.jpg

At least Peter White had the nads to use his real name and company letterhead, rather than hide behind an anonymous username. :unamused:

Lovely old pub the Red Lion at Stratton Audley which is walking distance from Cherwell Valley MSA a quiet perambulation through the lanes for a pint by a roaring log fire or listen to another drivers minute by minute breakdown of his day if sat in the lorry park.
But Mr White, please don’t leave TN, just ignore the bullies.
Caveat; Ignore the nocturnal activity in the car park outside the MSA in the lanes as car drivers test their lights inside the car by flashing them on or off.

James Richards:
Caveat; Ignore the nocturnal activity in the car park outside the MSA in the lanes as car drivers test their lights inside the car by flashing them on or off.

Was the Mayor’s daughter inside the car Tobes? :wink:

Star down under.:
At least Peter White had the nads to use his real name and company letterhead, rather than hide behind an anonymous username. :unamused:

You are correct mr star down under, some family name tou have

nickyboy:

dozy:
I think there’s more behind this than meets the eye , I’ve parked in services all over the place including membury & never had 1 ticket , yet he’s apparently ( or his lorries ) have got 6 at membury ( or maybe 6 different services )
Surely if this parking eye were upto some scam or other we’d all be getting them , or bosses would
Is this the mob who dumped there truck in a suoermarket car park , was it sains in Swindon ? Or was it someone else
As I say I’m a bit baffled why this Mob are getting all these tickets yet I’ve not seen a mention anywhere else on here !! , no other drivers complaint of it , strange
I guess it will boost his Facebook hits though

I’m guessing that as their base is on Lambourn Woodlands adjacent to Membury Westbound his trucks use the service entrance off the services car park and therefore pass the camera as they enter the car park yet don’t actually park there.

I think its the same place that there is a chemical storage place, we used to go in with tankers and drum off into smaller canisters, the only access was through the service area access road.

I love to read Pete Whites articulations. :stuck_out_tongue: