Saw this today......

And couldn’t help but laugh:

It’s at the Meanwood intersection in Leeds city centre, the road to Chapeltown seen on the left, and before anyone asks…it wasn’t me.

Ken.

good way to try and invade a ticket because i hear in the pipeline they are downloaded everyday

Looks pretty downloaded to me. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shortfatbaldbloke:
Looks pretty downloaded to me. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Very good.

Ken.

Quinny:

It’s at the Meanwood intersection in Leeds city centre, the road to Chapeltown seen on the left, and before anyone asks…it wasn’t me.

Ken.

AAAAHHHHHHH!!! …Bless it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Quinny:

Ken.

Poor thing has been working so hard it needed a lie down

they will put a cctv camera watching it when it gets repaired. camera watching a camera !!! makes sense :frowning:
great pic better than ■■■■ lol

I`ve always said that if i win the lotto…i will dedicate my time in travelling around destroying as many of those machines as i can…but i doubt it will happen…its only a dream after all. :laughing: :laughing:

truckyboy:
I`ve always said that if i win the lotto…i will dedicate my time in travelling around destroying as many of those machines as i can…but i doubt it will happen…its only a dream after all. :laughing: :laughing:

Win about £150 for an advanced driving course/test so you will have the skills not to set them off in the first place - you could then use any big money won over that amount for a decent car/truck etc :bulb: