24volt microwave repairs

Bloody 24 volt microwave just went tonight :unamused: , luckily after I heated my chicken curry up. :smiley:
Anybody know of anyone who repairs them, preferably North of England, or even South West as I’m down here every week.
That’s the first choice anyway.

Looked on internet all I can find is a firm in Kent, called MSC.
I never get down that way nowadays, but if all else fails I could send it there by courier.
So…has any of you used this firm, if so what’s the score with them, are they good and reasonable or bad and expensive?
Cheers.

Desperation here btw. :laughing:

If only it was your fridge Rob, luckily I am in the unique position of being on good terms with a fridge man.

the maoster:
If only it was your fridge Rob, luckily I am in the unique position of being on good terms with a fridge man.

Aye it’s a pity he wasn’t The Microwave Messiah as well as The Fridge Jesus. :smiley:
Hey maybe he is, but we’ll never know as he aint one to boast. :smiley:

Lucky for you In a past life I was a microwave pilot, depending on what’s happened could be the magnetron or high voltage diode, probably cheaper to get a new one.

Hang on scratch that I meant micropenis pilot, I know fork all about them magic TV’s that heat stuff up.

Dipper_Dave:
Lucky for you In a past life I was a microwave pilot, depending on what’s happened could be the magnetron or high voltage diode, probably cheaper to get a new one.

Hang on scratch that I meant micropenis pilot, I know fork all about them magic TV’s that heat stuff up.

As soon as I saw your name come up on the thread Dave I wasn’t expecting too much in the way of help. :laughing: :laughing:
But thanks for the contribution. :smiley:

There is a place in Ashford that repairs them .im sure they used to advertise in one of the truck rags .

If all else fails get yourself a 240v jobbie, ideally the infamous compact Daewoo QT1 used by myself and others direct.asda.com/daewoo-qt1-14l- … lt,pd.html

Peire, looks a great machine, a god price but Rob wants a 24v one, this is 600w and runs off the mains…or an inverter…personally i would go for a mains one with an inverter…this one is OUT OF STOCK.

Looks like I will go down the inverter/domestic microwave road.
Looking for a 1500w to 2000w inverter to carry a 750w microwave.
They range from about 165 quid to 400.
Found this one on Amazon…any good anybody?

Don’t want to shell out if it’s tat.
Or can anybody recommend a reasonably priced decent one.
Cheers.

robroy:
Cheers.

I’ve got a 3000w 24v inverter that’s never been used, you can have it for £100 plus the postage if you want.

Rob gets first refusal Harry, but if he doesn’t want it I’ll have it mate.

Harry Monk:
I’ve got a 3000w 24v inverter that’s never been used, you can have it for £100 plus the postage if you want.

That’s a gift at £100 Harry …

Harry Monk:

robroy:
Cheers.

Cheers Harry…pm you later…I’ll have it.
Keep your mitts off Maost. :smiley: :…and I’ll flog you it for 1 and a half. :laughing:

truckyboy:
Peire, looks a great machine, a god price but Rob wants a 24v one, this is 600w and runs off the mains…or an inverter…personally i would go for a mains one with an inverter…this one is OUT OF STOCK.

They’re regularly in/out of stock, if anyone’s interested it’s possible to be notified when they come back in stock.
In fact I have a new unused one still in the box at home, pity Rob isn’t passing the stockyard next (mid) week

[/quote]
Nice one Harry is that the same inverter you where sorting out for me back in September 2016 !!

robroy:
Keep your mitts off Maost. :smiley: :…and I’ll flog you it for 1 and a half. :laughing:

This time next year Rodney… :smiley:

Hi Robroy, if you do end up going for the Edecoa one I just had this exact inverter wired into my truck last Friday, just cooked my soup and coffee at a truckstop in Germany here, can’t complain with the inverter and a 800watt Panasonic house microwave I’ve got. Very pleased with the results thus far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the maoster:

robroy:

This time next year Rodney… :smiley:

Your the Creme de la menthe of posters on here Maost, so Bonnet de douche my son, bonnet de douche. :sunglasses:

article-1298347-0049689700000258-503_306x423.jpg

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks for the help and input on this chaps, looks like I’m getting sorted off Harry.