24volt microwave repairs

robroy:
Thanks for the help and input on this chaps, looks like I’m getting sorted off Harry.

Good luck with that.
He told me he i could buy it ages ago.
Couldn’t find it in his big barge apparently.

He sells them as he gets his supplies from me…just boxed up another 12 @ £50 each…being couriered tomorrow H…hope your cheques in the post, and not bouncing around somewhere… :wink: :wink:

I know this thread is older than, the original poster…
I’ve just had mine repaired by
microwave-repair.co.uk/24-volt- … e-repairs/
1st class service, dropped it off at there place in Kent, 5mins from Ashford Truckstop, was returned after 5days all fixed and done. £150.

biggriffin:
1st class service, dropped it off at there place in Kent, 5mins from Ashford Truckstop, was returned after 5days all fixed and done. £150.

Harry’s inverter is still going strong after nearly 4 years, Cheers again Harry, (didn’t think it was that long :open_mouth: ) still using the 240v microwave with it.
I did find that firm myself,.I mentioned it in o/p in fact, but I never get down that way, in fact the guy was going to buy my microwave off me fir parts, but it was going to cost too much to send it by post,.so it’s sat in my shed somewhere…I think.
They have a actually stopped making that particular and very popular model, if anybody wants it for spares, make me an offer I can’t refuse. :smiley:

robroy:

biggriffin:

Harry’s inverter is still going strong after nearly 4 years, Cheers again Harry, (didn’t think it was that long :open_mouth: ) still using the 240v microwave with it.
I did find that firm myself,.I mentioned it in o/p in fact, but I never get down that way, in fact the guy was going to buy my microwave off me fir parts, but it was going to cost too much to send it by post,.so it’s sat in my shed somewhere…I think.
They have a actually stopped making that particular and very popular model, if anybody wants it for spares, make me an

offer I can’t refuse. :smiley:

The Samsung roadmate isn’t made anymore, but they have new parts to repair certain faults, down at Ashford. Mine was the Internal inverter,

That was exactly the same fault with mine.