Unbelievable

Sat in reading services doing a 45 break
In rocks Jonny foreigner HSF Logistics ,
There must be 15 - 20 empty spaces comes flying in parks straight on the double yellows , jumps out has a ■■■■ in the bushes back in cab curtains round - GOODNIGHT .
They are a different breed .
Seen another the other night he wasn’t quite parked in the right spaces at the Hollies Cannock , so yard Marshall asks him to pull over a little to free up another space , Jesus crust you would have thought it was WW3 shouting balling arms everywhere muttering to himself stamping his feet after about 10 mins of all that moved it probably took 45 seconds max ,

Yeh because all home grown UK drivers NEVER do anything like that eh?
And all non UK drivers are all the same.
Got it.

So what are your views on guys with ginger hair or vegetarians and stamp collectors?
Are they also a '‘different breed’ ?
:unamused:

Btw HSF NL used to employ a lot of Brits :bulb: ,.they may still do…just saying .

robroy:
Yeh because all home grown UK drivers NEVER do anything like that eh?
And all non UK drivers are all the same.
Got it.

So what are your views on guys with ginger hair or vegetarians and stamp collectors?
Are they also a '‘different breed’ ?
:unamused:

Btw HSF NL used to employ a lot of Brits :bulb: ,.they may still do…just saying .

Wow who rattled your cage lol got it ,
I totally agree see lots of uk drivers do it but recently just seen a lot of our friends from across the water doing that kind of thing .
The uk drivers love a break on a pump or use it a parking space to get there greggs / Costa ie Leigh Delamare especially.

At least Johnny Foreigner went into the bushes: I’ve seen a UK driver pull onto the weighbridge, jump out and take a massive leak right there up against his wheel, literally on our weighbridge :imp: This despite having just driven past the facilities 20 yards back near the entrance to the yard, where there was loads of space free right outside it. No excuse.

Zac_A:
At least Johnny Foreigner went into the bushes: I’ve seen a UK driver pull onto the weighbridge, jump out and take a massive leak right there up against his wheel, literally on our weighbridge :imp: This despite having just driven past the facilities 20 yards back near the entrance to the yard, where there was loads of space free right outside it. No excuse.

Know what you mean after seeing Jonny on double yellow I went to fuel up and driver ( British ) as pulling off pumps deciders to relieve his cab of some rubbish .

My only issue with foreign drivers is there lack of manners , they can be just in front f you when you go though door and there’s no attempt to hold it for you , same if you hold it for them , no attempt to say thanks , or even a smile if they don’t know the language , I guess it’s not just foreigners , a lot of our youngsters don’t seem to have any manners to be honest , I guess it’s some kind of macho thing , but being older & brought up to say thanks , hold doors for people it really ■■■■■■ me off , that’s why they get a earful from me .
As for ■■■■■■■ in bushes , I bet I’ve peed in more bushes , wheels etc than anyone on here , it’s better than down my trouser leg , health issues you just can’t help it

I’m seeing a lot of cars stopped on the hard shoulder, their drivers shamelessly peeing lately. Never used to see much of this. I even once saw a Romanian registed Sprinter pulled over just as I joined the M6 from the M1, and he was taking a dump. I actually made eye contact with this bloke as I went past.

Driving in Lithuania i was amazed that even when little kids are running up to a pedestrian crossing theres no slowing up or stopping by the traffic .Believe the rule there must be the driver has right of way ? To be fair the kids know to stop,they dont run on out
Whats ok somewhere isnt elsewhere, like spitting /coughing up on the street [China] , picking your teeth with a toothpick /ear clean out when at the dining table [Russia]

corij:
Driving in Lithuania i was amazed that even when little kids are running up to a pedestrian crossing theres no slowing up or stopping by the traffic .Believe the rule there must be the driver has right of way ? To be fair the kids know to stop,they dont run on out

If your driving in LT You should know the rules

ezydriver:
he was taking a dump. I actually made eye contact with this bloke as I went past.

Yea right. Staring at his Harris more like :neutral_face:

Suedehead:

ezydriver:
he was taking a dump. I actually made eye contact with this bloke as I went past.

I did once have a driver giving me the thumbs up as I drove past while he was dropping a log in a layby on the A2 near Canterbury :laughing:

I think we all should make it an habbit of ■■■■■■■ up Happy Trucker1’s wheel if we see him in a service area :smiley:

Suedehead:

ezydriver:

Oi, learn yer rhyming slag mate. It’s aris = aristotle = bottle = bottle and glass = arse. :slight_smile:

dozy:
My only issue with foreign drivers is there lack of manners , they can be just in front f you when you go though door and there’s no attempt to hold it for you , same if you hold it for them , no attempt to say thanks , or even a smile if they don’t know the language , I guess it’s not just foreigners , a lot of our youngsters don’t seem to have any manners to be honest , I guess it’s some kind of macho thing , but being older & brought up to say thanks , hold doors for people it really ■■■■■■ me off , that’s why they get a earful from me .
As for ■■■■■■■ in bushes , I bet I’ve peed in more bushes , wheels etc than anyone on here , it’s better than down my trouser leg , health issues you just can’t help it

I think its us English who are different.Most countries,you get the same ,I think

If you have to go you have to go ,it was probably cleaner in the bushes

fuse:
If you have to go you have to go ,it was probably cleaner in the bushes

I saw a rat the other night in Knutsford services,.size of a ■■■■ hare :open_mouth:
I’ll stick to the khazi thanks. :smiley: