Pets Corner, with pics if possible

After losing my little yorkie girl betz on the 2nd January 23 after 14 years it broke my heart …So let’s show Our beloved pets past or present .

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about betz, Losing a family pet is a horrible time to go through. We got two brothers from a cats rescue centre, Simon & Louis, You can tell what TV programs my missus watches :unamused:

Here is my cat.
Sorry to hear about your pet.

Trixie 3 1/2 year old Jack A ■■■

2260165E-3EB4-4F70-9ADD-8CDF0CCC55F5.jpeg

This is Pip our 19 year old Calico and her brother Elijah who we lost last year from hyperthyroidism.

This is my mrs substitute grandkid , daughters not having kids which really upset the mrs , though I’m of the opinion its her choice , so this little terror is the substitute, he get absolutely spoilt rotten by mrs , can’t do a thing wrong , but he’s a terrorist , if he can attack it , bite it ( normally me ) he will , my mrs he just sits there purring whilst she strokes him , mrs is happy so that’s the main thing

Sorry to hear about betz, they really are family.

Rubbish at putting photos on here, but these are my 4 hounds.

Heidi, German Klein Spitz age 12

Lola, Giant Schnauzer age 6

Maggie an Old English/ Newfie Cross age 4

And finally Mac the Skye Terrier age 2

instagram.com/p/CQEH9uDNmig … JmNzVkMjY=

jaysus captain albion, when you go walkies what do you use as a ■■■ bag… a shopping trolley, :open_mouth: :smiley: :wink:

lovely mutts btw…

m.a.n rules:
jaysus captain albion, when you go walkies what do you use as a ■■■ bag… a shopping trolley, :open_mouth: :smiley: :wink:

lovely mutts btw…

Walk that lot at once, no chance :open_mouth: :laughing:

Sally cat watches as her friend Cyril Squirrel performs handstands for her amusement.

057.JPGCouldn’t afford a dog so got this,feeds himself,doesn’t require cuddles,doesn’d need walking.

Stripey cowpat? (should have gone to Specsavers…!)

Bayer, died last year when she was 7. Incredibly lazy but great dog.

Mrs got me to build him this , as she said he needed some where quiet when I got on his nerves !!

I’d of opened the door & let him in !!

Really surprised that so many of you are cat people.

Scratches (patches was the name she was given) she gets called a lot of things though, she really is a naughty tortie. About 14 years old.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

simcor:
Scratches (patches was the name she was given) she gets called a lot of things though, she really is a naughty tortie. About 14 years old.

Bit like my Grandads old cat Sooty , No cuddly glove puppet bear was he :open_mouth:
Scratch and bite first , hated humans but would sit in front of the fire with my mum and dads dog and my grandads dog , they all kept rotating as one got to hot

blue estate:

simcor:

Bit like my Grandads old cat Sooty , No cuddly glove puppet bear was he :open_mouth:
Scratch and bite first , hated humans but would sit in front of the fire with my mum and dads dog and my grandads dog , they all kept rotating as one got to hot

She is a proper sweet and affectionate cat when she wants to be, but when she isn’t she will leave shreds of skin hanging off you.

As I said she is a proper naughty tortie. Tortie’s have that reputation for a reason.

rearaxle:
Really surprised that so many of you are cat people.

Why so? Just curious why you are so surprised.