New family member

I

1A0CB354-6633-42F3-B27C-8F3364B67681.jpeg

You’ve got a wee beauty there dozy :smiley: cheers Ray

You should have went for a white cat or even a ginger doze, it blends in with the sofa too much, and could come a cropper one day if somebody sits on it… :smiley:

robroy:
You should have went for a white cat or even a ginger doze, it blends in with the sofa too much, and could come a cropper one day if somebody sits on it… :smiley:

That sounds like you’re actually recommending the wearing of hi vis at all times, given the situation.

amazon.co.uk/dp/B00UU3Q3T4/ … HTCHFH63SN

njl:

robroy:

That sounds like you’re actually recommending the wearing of hi vis at all times, given the situation.

Kid you not , I used to deliver parcels to a plant hire company and the bosses Jack Russell used to wear one around the yard

Is it a red trailer or a yellow trailer today ?

Mistitled Dozy ,New family controller . Everyone knows that cats are not pets , they have staff to see to their needs .

Looks like a big rat

rigsby:
Mistitled Dozy ,New family controller . Everyone knows that cats are not pets , they have staff to see to their needs .

You’re right on that rigsby our 20 year old arthritic cat rules the roost wouldn’t have it any other way :smiley: cheers Ray ps she’s been a tough wee ■■■■■■■ in her day

Hi dozy make sure you’ve got proper ppe in place for when the boss goes climbing curtains you’ll need a fall arrester (kitten sized) :smiley:

Thanks all , it wasn’t my choice but the mrs , said something was missing in here life ( I thought I was getting booted out ) so along comes junior , we do have daughters who has the same cat & he’s a absolute terrorist , runs full pelt across living room them screeches to a stop on my leather 3 piece suite , bloody great gouges everywhere
Hope junior is better behaved , but mrs is spoiling him rotten so I’m sure we’re in for the same devestation as my girls ,
By the way that’s my seat he’s in !!!