Vanessa Feltz (LEAVING POST)

pv83:

robroy:
It’s the ‘‘Salutations’’ thing that annoys me,.who tf says that anymore? :unamused:

Then there’s Zoe Miss Middle Class [zb] Ball :unamused: ,.even Evan’s was more bearable and that’s saying something.l.
Some of the stupid [zb] things she says like ‘‘Morning to Mummy Bears, Honey bears, and Gummy bears’’ and such like crap…wtf is all that about exactly.? :smiling_imp:
I know they’re meant to be cheery in a morning but she grates on my [zb] nerves.

They should have a morning DJ for miserable basts who are grumpy in a morning …like me. :smiley:

I’d rather listen to Feltz than to Zoë Ball to be honest, can’t stand all the “let’s be happy” bullcrap. I enjoyed listening to the bloke that replaced Ball when she was off on holiday, but to be honest, morning radio has never been the same again after Sir Terry Wogan left.

Agree,he left the place as a giant black hole.Finest broadcaster who ever lived.I always liked Stuart Maconie,he has the requisite charm,wit and intelligence to fill the current void.