Sarah Kennedy R2. There is a God

bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressr … nedy.shtml

Thank the ■■■■■■■ lord.

I’d heard she had left, but so suddenly?

Interesting…

Ken.

thank god,fed up hearing about her cats

"After 17 years of early starts, the temptation of destroying my alarm clock has proved too much to resist and as I have been spared for this long, it’s time for a change

Fair comment… I lasted two weeks at it :wink:

Couldn’t stand her. I wonder just how rotton her listening figures were.

Lynn Parsons is on at the moment, and she’s been a stand in for years. She’s a ■■■■ site better.

I wonder who will get the gig?

Ken.

Thiw was announced over a week ago…

She was pushed, and from what I can gather she will not be doing a farewell broadcast, basically she was self employed, but the beeb got fed up with the sick days she was taking and having to have people in at the last minute.

She will not be missed by many drivers, or many people at the beeb.

Good riddance and she can take her ■■■■■ and much beloved with her, as well as the stupid sound effects.

I think they’re all self employed aren’t they?

I had heard it about a week ago, but forgot all about it, and decided to look into it tonight.

Ken.

Coddy:
…but the beeb got fed up with the sick days she was taking and having to have people in at the last minute

:smiley: :smiley: Yeah “sick” days

Her show and format has run its course,used to like her years ago but we move on. :frowning:

Now…How can we break it gently to Steve Wright :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

i’m slowly changing over more and more to radio 2, but got to admit, she wasn’t my cup of tea, she always sounded half cut to me :open_mouth:
quite like lynn arsons though.

Dunno then?:
Her show and format has run its course,used to like her years ago but we move on. :frowning:

Now…How can we break it gently to Steve Wright :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

They’ll get over it… if they feel overly traumatised about it they could always phone Simon Bates or Tony Blackburn for advice. :wink:

Come on, old people, the world moves on. Get over it.

chilistrucker:
i’m slowly changing over more and more to radio 2, but got to admit, she wasn’t my cup of tea, she always sounded half cut to me :open_mouth:
quite like lynn arsons though.

You do as you get older. lol

Rat67:

Coddy:
…but the beeb got fed up with the sick days she was taking and having to have people in at the last minute

:smiley: :smiley: Yeah “sick” days

Yep you got it one…

well, 40 this year, so, mostly radio 2, and cd’s for me, can’t find a truck these days, that will play my tdk tapes.

Since this early morning slot has traditionally been aimed at truck drivers, perhaps they should now get a Lithuanian to present it. :wink:

Harry Monk:
Since this early morning slot has traditionally been aimed at truck drivers, perhaps they should now get a Lithuanian to present it. :wink:

in best borat voice, HIGH 5 :grimacing:

Harry Monk:

Dunno then?:

They’ll get over it… if they feel overly traumatised about it they could always phone Simon Bates or Tony Blackburn for advice. :wink:

Come on, old people, the world moves on. Get over it.

Oh it aint that important, :confused: I just meant who’s going to tell Steve Wright he’s next.

Dunno then?:
Oh it aint that important, :confused: I just meant who’s going to tell Steve Wright he’s next.

Mr Angry? :smiley:

Harry Monk:

Dunno then?:

Mr Angry? :smiley:

Nah, Sid the Manager,he,ll put it gently, :smiley:

Now that she’s gone can they please put Alex Lester back to his original slot? That way I don’t have to listen to radio one while waiting for Christian o Connell to come on at 6