Sarah Kennedy R2. There is a God

Perhaps it’s just me but i thought she was alright. Bit eccentric but that was part of her charm.

DaiDap:
Perhaps it’s just me but i thought she was alright. Bit eccentric but that was part of her charm.

nah just you lol

Steve-o:

DaiDap:

nah just you lol

X 2. Totally lost the plot.
Used to fine her amusing at best, but she’s become pompus (sp) over the past couple of years.

i heard a rumour that she,s off to be new chairperson at wakefield and district amateur radio club, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: is that true quinny ■■?

Just another BBC ■■■■■■■■ that we are fined £145 @ year to encourage.

breakfast with Alice on Planet Rock

Dunno then?:
…Now…How can we break it gently to Steve Wright :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I wish they would to something with him. After SK he’s the worse for liking the sound of his own voice. His show is based on one he heard in america and in my opinion, it doesn’t quite work over here. Too much “Track Trouncing” and jingles.

Give Alex Lester a longer slot :smiley: :smiley: , as soon as she came on , i turned the channel over, utter crap, good riddance.

Darby Flyer:

Dunno then?:
…Now…How can we break it gently to Steve Wright :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I wish they would to something with him. After SK he’s the worse for liking the sound of his own voice. His show is based on one he heard in america and in my opinion, it doesn’t quite work over here. Too much “Track Trouncing” and jingles.

he is dreadful…

this week his first comment on the show was " i can see you have done something with your hair… and i like it. " i just chringed and turn straight over to another station. he tries to hard to hard to be like the americans and it just doesnt wash. when tim smith cracks a joke wrighty puts him down but when he cracks a crap joke he waits for everyone to laugh. ■■■■■■.

Rollo Tomasi:

Steve-o:

DaiDap:

nah just you lol

i always like her, she was like a grandmother bringing out tea and cakes. i found her rather eccentric as well which i though was amusing.

X 2. Totally lost the plot.
Used to fine her amusing at best, but she’s become pompus (sp) over the past couple of years.

Quinny:
Lynn Parsons is on at the moment, and she’s been a stand in for years. She’s a ■■■■ site better.

I wonder who will get the gig?

Ken.

GAUNTY FOR REPLACEMENT!! He`s wasting his talents on the “sun” radio station! I need him back in my life! :open_mouth: :unamused:

The only radio presenter that i know that aint afraid to say it how it is!!! :smiley:

Stonehouse69:

Quinny:
Lynn Parsons is on at the moment, and she’s been a stand in for years. She’s a ■■■■ site better.

Ken.

GAUNTY FOR REPLACEMENT!! He`s wasting his talents on the “sun” radio station! I need him back in my life! :open_mouth: :unamused:

The only radio presenter that i know that aint afraid to say it how it is!!! :smiley:

Yep, id gree with you there, Gaunty was great but i bet the Bloated Broadcating Corporation wouldnt have the balls to give him a job

philberg182:

Stonehouse69:

Quinny:

Ken.

Yep, id gree with you there, Gaunty was great but i bet the Bloated Broadcating Corporation wouldnt have the balls to give him a job

I reckon theyd give him the job, but just purely out of his principals, hed tell `em to shove it where it smells!!! :open_mouth: :unamused: :smiley:

philberg182:

Stonehouse69:

Quinny:

Ken.

Yep, true he slagged them for years :laughing: :laughing:

That’s good news. Her and the Lester bloke are the two reasons my cab is a Radio 2 free zone during the early hours. One down, one to go and I might tune in again.

Coffeeholic:
That’s good news. Her and the Lester bloke are the two reasons my cab is a Radio 2 free zone during the early hours. One down, one to go and I might tune in again.

LOL, long live ken bruce and terry wogan (i know he`s retired)!!!

I used to listen to radio 2 years ago when i was doin my apprenticeship and being 19 at the time, didnt really enjoy it. Gimma radio 1 anyday! :smiley:

Thank god for that!

Shes far too dreary to be on at that time. I had to drift between Planet Rock (which admittedly does play the same songs too often) and Radio 4!

One foot in the pant
kennedy towers
My belov…ed

Couldnt stand her…what with all the holidays shes had, ( at our expense, via the licence fee )

Must admit i get really ■■■■■■ off when i hear about how much money they earn for 2/3 hours a day
GOOD RIDDANCE !!! sarah kennedy

Glad that the self opinionated old has-been has finally gone, was sick to death of her and how she thought because she was the presenter the show was all about her and her bloody cats. Well that`s my opinion anyway.

years ago I listened and she was ok, but recently she seemed to be very patronising and doing too much name dropping !

I hope they give the slot to Lynn Parsons, she’s done a good job over the last few weeks

Yeah I’ll echo the sentiment that Lynn Parsnip gets the gig.

Wrighty is ok but he did commit the cardinal sin of talking over “Convoy” this week :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:
Judging by all the other truckers I watched dancing in their cabs when it came on I reckon a few till listen to Stevie boy.