Asylum seekers off to Rwanda

Winseer:
With Sunella Braverman on the case, she’ll either make some changes - and succeed - or faceplant like her predecessor did in short order…

Perhaps a good idea to start with - would be to bust the SKIPPERS of the vessels bringing this rabble across the channel. They are people traffickers after all…
Take over the vessel, take it back to the French coast, evacuate it on the French shore, then arrest the skipper, and scuttle the vessel.
What’s the EU gonna do about it, or any other foreign outfit that Brexit should have already got us out of by this point?

“International Law” is all well and good - until you get poorer and poorer economy from it every year for decades…

Something has got to give, and I would prefer our government actually gets a grip, rather than leads this country to civil war over this enforced impoverishment all because the Tory idiots want to back foreign nazis rather than their own industry to “appease the wrong people abroad” rather than those who actually vote(d) for them here in the first place. :imp: :angry:

You really are as ignorant as you are deluded, aren’t you?

One, do you really think that the “traffickers” get into the dinghies, and steer them across? Really??
I can explain, but I would waste my time.

Two, “take over the vessels”, and land them on the coast of another sovereign country … grief, where to start…
You would be trespassing at best, and depending on the vessels involved, and language used, potentially invading a sovereign country. Wars have started over less.

I guess you, and your compatriots at GB News would like to see gunboats in the channel. Newsflash, you haven’t got any left. One of your two aircraft carriers is broken down, and the other one has no planes.
Oh, and guess what… you’re on a time share with your enemy for the aircraft carriers.

I bet you creamed yourself when Dizzy Lizzy made her speech outside no.10.