Close Manston ''refugee'' camp.down

aol.co.uk/shut-manston-down … 25666.html

So the bleeding heart tofu eating lefty radicals are wanting this place shut down because of the ‘‘Inhumane conditions’’…ahhh.

Are the young men of fighting age from the ME and the Albanian criminal gang members who go on to maintain the British drug gang problem feeling unloved? …aahhh bless em eh?

Nobody asked them to come over here ILLEGALY after having passed through at least 5 safe countries where they could have already claimed asylum from their ‘persecution’'. :imp:
Correct me if I’m wrong but I thought that was what it was all about,.asylum claims that is…,.FIRST safe state.

Maybe we should all volunteer to take these ■■■■ s in to our own homes, or provide them with 5 star facilities…

Call me old fashioned, or whatever tf you want, I don’t care, but surely the more they suffer and the more word gets back that the UK is not ‘‘The land of milk and honey’’ after all, it will have a deterrent effect…but that is too much like logic and common sense.

As for GENUINE refugees.arriving from Ukraine after fleeing from madass/badass Putin, or the Afghan ex military helpers and interpreters, I have no problem with, that is a complete different ball game, most of them are decent ordinary people from what I have seen locally and in the media, but all this economic migrancy under the guise of persecution needs sorted.

And wtf is all the fuss about the Home Secrerary’s terminology…‘‘invasion’’ and referring to them coming over in ‘‘swarms’’ some prck on 5 live the other day suggested it dehumanised them all this negative terminology.
I’d go a step further, not an invasion, not a swarm, more of an infestation of mostly criminal and terrorist (ex or potential) scum,.and a drain on our resources.
This country needs to toughen up and listen to what the majority of people in this country think.

As I understand it, the plan is for Manston to re-open as an airport in 2025 so presumably the refugee camp will be closed down some time before then.

I flew from Manston to Edinburgh once when I lived in Margate, it was a lovely experience compared to Heathrow/Gatwick etc. We waited in the airport cafe with cups of tea and cake etc, about 40 of us maybe until the trolley dolly came in and said “Ok, we’re ready to go when everyone’s ready”.

If I understand it correctly,if all these albanians took the easy route and climbed off an aircraft at Heathrow they wouldn’t get any of the free accommodation,etc they get after crossing on a rubber dinghy.
I also read that The Albanian president is being advised on this issue by the pos alistair Campbell,the former advisor to former PM Tony Bliar who clearly hasn’t given up on his mission to break up the UK.

Didn’t some Ukrainian women move in with a couple who offered to look after her then ran off with the bloke , now she’s moaning he’s dumped her
And as for the Afghans , the ones in the local hotel are moaning they haven’t been given houses , and want to pick where & how big these houses are
I’m sorry but after a couple being good hearted enough to put you up you’d not think she’d start sleeping with the woman’s partner , and as for the Afghans you’d think they’d be thankful for a hotel after supposedly fleeing certain death
I personally feel sorry for the women the Ukrainian women ■■■■ on , and my sympathy isn’t for the bloody ungrateful Afghans but more for the poor sods who’ve been on a waiting list for a house / flat for years & will get over looked for the Afghans
My thoughts are the same , plenty of people in this country need help , but it’s the in thing to help everyone but our own
I’ve never given a penny to Ukraine , Afghan or god knows who else turns up here , I’ll put my hand in my pocket for the homeless kid & his dog outside Morrison’s to get them both some food & a drink , the young lass up the road with 2 youngsters ( hubby walked out ) often invite them round for a hot meal , take the kids for a McDonald’s

Block booking of large and luxurious hotels for 2023 over large areas of the country (no not the Cotswolds don’t be silly, those who own the country don’t want them), which kind of bursts the bubble on the latest tough talk on stopping illegals, ie no one in govt parliament or the senior roles in civil services has the slightest intention of stopping them, now why would that be, what use does the state have planned for our new bestest mates.

Presumably some of those hotel bookings are for the evacuation of Manston, when all the hotels are full how long till the powers that be start billeting them with people deemed to have more house space than they need, again this won’t apply to the elite.

The left should be overjoyed, the Tory regimes are destroying the country faster than a communist set up could ever hope to achieve, just hope the end result of this lunacy on so many fronts is all you dreamed of for your childrens futures.
You will own nothing and you will be happy.

Juddian:
destroying the country