Solution to the migrant boats

Its going to cost £169,000 to send each refugee to Rwanda - so why not simply go to Calais, give every refugee a cheque for £85,000 or put it in the bank so they can draw a set amount out each month, but tell them if you come to the UK you lose the money?

Costs half as much as the tory policy!

Wouldn’t worry mate.
When Kier and his crew get in, they’ll all be welcomed in legally willy nilly.

London
CNN

The UK government’s plan to deport some asylum-seekers to Rwanda is unlawful, the Court of Appeal ruled on Thursday, in a major blow to ministers’ controversial immigration policies that have been roundly condemned by humanitarian bodies.

In a three-judge decision, the court overturned a high court decision that previously ruled that Rwanda could be considered a safe third country in which to send refugees.

“By a majority, this court allows the appeal on the issue of whether Rwanda is a safe third country. It unanimously dismisses the other grounds,” the ruling states. The British Home Office can now appeal to the Supreme Court.

They seem to think they will win the appeal…what else can they do but appeal - they’ve already forked out £150 million to Rwanda to bribe them into accepting the migrants. If they quit now the Rwandans will be laughing their whatchamucallits off.

Its all ■■■■■■■■ look a squirrel.

They have no intention of doing anything about immigration legal or otherwise, other than continue to increase the numbers, the more people in the country the more the GDP numbers rise as more fake money is printed to throw onto the merry go round.
Importing worker bees suits them, they don’t need to be bred/fed/raised/educated from birth to working age.

The Tories can no longer hope to gain fear votes purely because the threat that the other bogeyman is even worse is no longer valid, they’ve been in power 13 years during which time they’ve increased immigration to invasion levels and increased the national debt 3 fold.
They forced a legitimately elected (by the con party members) leader in Lis Truss out of office and installed the globalists choice in Sunak, a man not entertained by the con party members.

They’ll promise the earth, literally, to get your vote again just like they’ve always done and renege on their promises 5 minutes after the election.
Labour won’t be any better, the last 3 years they abdicated their solemn duty to oppose the govt of the day as it set about destroying the country and the freedoms we have enjoyed, but they can hardly be worse either.

I shall vote next year despite my feelings of disgust for current politicians, i shall vote for the best hope of removing my tory MP no matter what, if there’s a viable alternative ie Reclaim/Reform candidate standing then he/she will get my vote, yes even if it means the Labour candidate getting in, anything to get rid of utterly useless tory MPs.
If you want to save whats left of Britain i urge you to do whatever you can to destroy the dead tory party so it can finally be replaced with a conservative party and once again give us a choice between left and right.